[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you have handled this situation? https://www.you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 21
File: cucked by a bum.jpg (321 KB, 1733x980) Image search: [Google]
cucked by a bum.jpg
321 KB, 1733x980
How would you have handled this situation?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2mtDU_B-fA
>>
>>27657883
Gunshot to the head, do the world a favour.
>>
>>27657883
What is this "Signs" thing?
>>
That groovy redhead chick made this video good.
>>
>>27657883
What's signs and who's the guy? I feel like we missed the start of everything.
>>
I don't understand, why didn't he just hit him ? He either doesn't know how to fight or was worried of the damage he'd cause to the old guy. Judging by his body language i'd say the first option.
>>
File: laffing shoes.png (57 KB, 176x129) Image search: [Google]
laffing shoes.png
57 KB, 176x129
>>27658004
>He is on r9k
>He thinks he can kill someone

sure pal ;)
>>
File: 1459554242550.png (126 KB, 402x346) Image search: [Google]
1459554242550.png
126 KB, 402x346
>Guy gets in your face
>Fall on your back kicking and screaming like a bitch
Jesus Christ at least stand up and face him
>>
>>27658170
He tried to act like a gentleman in front of his gf(who fucked the bum later that day).
>>
Redhead best girl. White dudes with Asian gfs are literally blind.
>>
>>27658170
>>27658236
He's a "pacifist"
>>
>>27658299
But if that old guy popped off he wouldn't be able to defend her.
>>
this bf is such a pussy lmao, he cant even defend his gf. this bum deserves her desu
>>
>>27658342
>pacifist
>kicks and pushes the bum
>>
A tall beta white guy with an asian gf never seen that before wow
>>
>>27657883
pulled out my knife and make that pussy run
>>
>>27657883

Is this in vancouver?
>>
Would've pushed him to the ground/down the stairs. I wouldn't start an all-out fist fight because there are niggers around and they'd definitely sucker punch me for no reason.
>>
Now you see why the faggot wimp has a gook girlfriend, zero fucking testosterone or masculinity, like every other white male living now. Sad state of affairs.
>>
I bet the gf lost all respect for him after this.
>>
I like how he takes off his jacket like he's actually going to do something "maybe this will scare him away" lmao. I swear dudes like this would have never lasted more than a week at the high school I went to.
>>
What's up with the son? Looks like he is just looking to sue someone.
>>
White people are honestly fucking pathetic. Your new generation are going to be such easy prey for the alphas of other races. Jesus wept.
>>
>>27658425

Are you mad because even the most beta wimps of white men can still sweep almost any gook female off their feet? I bet they're still together too.
>>
>>27658456

Shut up shitskin, white power.
>>
would have probably put that smug cunt and his girlfriend face down on the ground desu

gnarly old bum has some serious restraint imo seems like a really nice guy
>>
Best decision would've been to leave immediately upon seeing crazy aggressive bum. But since he decided to stick around like a fucking retard he should've at least stood up for himself and fought him.

> 4:51 He's my dad

LOL
>>
Why does he fuck that Brown Asian girl? I get trying an Asian fetish thing one time.But why a Brown kind?
>>
>>27658161
She was cute! CUTE!
>>
>>27658468
Yeah white power, as demonstrated by the video in the OP. LOL. All the alpha whites died in WW2 and WW1, all that's left is a bunch of pathetic residual.
>>
why is the bum attacking people, and how can i protect myself from a gang of bums.
>>
>>27658497

What do you mean? Most Asian people are like that. Why do you think "whiteness " is celebrated in Asia?
>>
Have you seen way of the gun? He should have punched chads GF in the face first and take away any kind of victory.
>>
>>27657883
robots irl thread?
>>
Choked him out. Super easy. I have him by well over 100lbs by the looks of him.
>>
>>27658504

Fuck yes she was. Like a benevolent Angel stepping down from her perch above to quell some nigger tier squabbling.
>>
White castrated men with ugly gooks that they can't even defend. Fuck, your ancestors must be rolling in their graves.
>>
Not really a fighter but if I were with a girl I would have definitely fought him. If I win I get pussy if I lose still get pussy because I stuck up for myself and my bitch.

Car keys between my knuckles and a swift punch to the throat and temple would do the trick I think.
>>
wow slopes are ugly
>>
True Redheads > all other whites.

You CANNOT dispute this.
>>
I would have acted like an adult; I would have walked away, called the police, then them deal with the trash since it's their job, and then go back afterwards.
>>
>>27658657
pussy move
>>
>>27658518

Fuck up fag. Alpha white genes are getting dumped nightly into your slope women while you cry about yourself on a plagiarized American Japanese image board
>>
This is one of those things that touches me. I don't think he's ever experienced a violent encounter like this in his life. It doesn't look like fear or cowardice, it's just...never happened to him before, and he has no idea how to deal with it. Reminds me of the first (and only) time I was socked in the face.
>>
>>27658674
No, it's called being mature, rational, and an adult.
Try it some time.
Trying to prove yourself to lesser being is childish.
We pay losers, called police, to handle other losers, called trash, so that we don't have to waste time and energy chimping out like savage retards.
Are you mentally ill or a teenager?
>>
>>27658170
what the dude should have done is baited him into a punch, after that one punch your free to beat the shit out of that cracked up faggot and claim self defense...atleast thats what i would have done
>>
>>27658752
Edgy nu male detected
School should be getting out soon. Your wife's son should be needing a ride home soo. Get to it anon! :)
>>
File: Take your stance.jpg (108 KB, 530x538) Image search: [Google]
Take your stance.jpg
108 KB, 530x538
Also
>Old crazy bum comes at you
>Take your fighting stance to show you'll hold your ground
>Cross your legs and put your hands in your pockets
>>
>>27658004
le Edgy shitpost.
>>
>>27658140
thats the bums bum name.
>>
>>27657883
What can you even do in this situation if you're a skinnyfat manlet?

This is a serious question. Is bumrushing him and getting beat up better than ignoring him, like a cuck?
>>
>>27658382
The alpha bum took her that day, do not worry. She came running back to bum to fuck.
>>
Most of the time I feel like shit for growing up poor but then I see this and feel somewhat happy about it
>>
Holy shit, I got raged just watching, that tall guy is the most beta man of all time. The guy spat in his face. I would kick 7 shades of shit outta that bum
>>
File: 1458855215261.jpg (89 KB, 850x565) Image search: [Google]
1458855215261.jpg
89 KB, 850x565
>>27658705
Hit a nerve effeminate white bitch. Can't wait till your people on the verge of extinction and we can go hunting you through the gutters and sewers of your cities, gonna collect a lot of pretty white scalps.
>>
>>27658569
>Car keys to the throat

You want to protect your gf not kill the nigga
>>
>>27658936
the bum is an old crackhead, a skinny fat manlet punch could kill him
>>
File: 1459566584681.jpg (224 KB, 1400x1000) Image search: [Google]
1459566584681.jpg
224 KB, 1400x1000
>>27658936
carry gun and magdump him if you see any indication he has a knife on his person then claim he went to pull it on you and you had no choice

Otherwise act extremely panicked and rush around asking people to call the police, if the bum is a weak-willed shithead he will panic and flee if he has anything to hide from the police which he most likely does considering he is low-life garbage eating scum

Even if you look like a bitch it won't matter, you won't see any of those stupid cucks again, any wrong move on the bums part will earn him a heavy police clubbing and he will be forced off the premises

Not trying to be edgy, thats just the most logical thing to do, last thing you want to do is chimp out and get into a mutual fight, framing is everything is these situations and he has to look like the enemy to as many people as possible
>>
>>27659059
Homeless guy was being a piece of shit. If people are watching why not give them a show
>>
>>27659085
>Even if you look like a bitch it won't matter, you won't see any of those stupid cucks again, any wrong move on the bums part will earn him a heavy police clubbing and he will be forced off the premises

Unfortunately as demonstrated in the OP, it was recorded and now his humiliation has a permanent presence on the internet.
>>
I'm laughing pretty hard at you cucks being all tough behind your screen when i guarantee 95% of you would have made even more fools of yourselves.
>>
>>27657883

good on the bum, i'm jealous of his sexy asian gf too
>>
>>27658172
WTF ar those things? And why are they laughing so much.
Sauce?
>>
Kek this is the kind of shit that happens every day at Union Square "Park". If it isnt meth heads passed out on the steps its some other "performance artist" dancing naked holding a rubber chicken. Entertaining shit though.
>>
>>27658824
The mods wont let me respond, i keep getting flagged for spam.
That said, you're an idiot.
>>
>>27658834
Because he's shitting himself anon
>>
holy shit i love signs
putting faggots in their place
his son will learn soon
>>
>>27659085
> carry a gun and magdump him
> frame him with self defence

Man American circumstances are so fucked. I read a shit tonne of posts akin to this on 4chan by you guys. Maybe this is why the police kill so many blacks
>>
File: bebeget.png (525 KB, 1012x1073) Image search: [Google]
bebeget.png
525 KB, 1012x1073
>>27659157
Yeah, recording is really the only problem but if your a pacifist and don't have the stomach for actually fighting sometimes you just gotta swallow your pride

The advantage to having no pride means you can slip around social situations other people simply can't, it has cons obviously but egotistical chads would probably start throwing punches outright and get tossed in jail

Police might be lenient on him since Chad is a productive citizen but hes still subject to law and you can't worm out of that in a high population police district
>>
>>27659318
Lurk more untill you can come up with quality original comments.
>>
>>27659208
I'm pretty sure most people would have fought
>>
>>27659455
There's tons of videos of him harrassing people and a lot of them don't look like pushovers. In real life, you just don't go punching any old bitch.
>>
>>27657883
Which one of those guys do you think is a Bernie Sanders supporter? Which is the Trump supporter?
>>
File: 34234234.png (203 KB, 901x793) Image search: [Google]
34234234.png
203 KB, 901x793
>>27659428
Unfortunate circumstances but if you wanna be successful in America you gotta play smart not hard, Lots of legal issues can get you fucked up permanently in America

For instance, felonies are basically minimum wage for life and if you get sentenced as a sex offender for something you might as well kill yourself because your life is over

As for blacks getting shot, theres a reason they called Chicago "Chiraq", certain PD's don't mess around

California has some of the worst imo, not all cops are bad though, there are a ton of good ones but you don't see them on the news, Tyrone getting shot for stealing soda is more interesting
>>
See, i would've done the same thing. Because too many people around, and if i fight him, i'm afraid i would look funny. I'm too self conscious. If there were no one around i'd beat the shit out of him
>>
>>27659664
dumbshit should've left town. doesn't justify his murders of course, but come on, if you're seriously afraid for your life then get on a bus and get the fuck out of dodge.
>>
>>27657883

White guy with asian girl

WWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: ZGmRq5M.jpg (68 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
ZGmRq5M.jpg
68 KB, 600x600
white "men" HUE
>>
A guy of literally any other race wouldn't floored that bum.
>>
>>27657883

Its difficult to watch this video
>>
>>27660175

*would've

Original Comment #3293826
>>
>>27660153
>her parents are crying somewhere
more like
>her parents are forgiving deTron and TrayQuake for murdering their daughter after being absolved of the crime
>>
>will Somebody pls help
Kek, white guys with asian gfs are always huge betas
>>
>>27659559
Beta cuck with a gook GF that won't stand up for himself is the Bernie supporter, the alpha here is the homeless guy
>>
File: Chad.jpg (164 KB, 640x420) Image search: [Google]
Chad.jpg
164 KB, 640x420
>>27657883
I would have dropped him the second he grabbed my chink's gf jewphone
>>
Dumb beta was in the perfect position for an uppercut for several minutes.

And did nothing.
>>
File: 1457674850271.jpg (36 KB, 499x372) Image search: [Google]
1457674850271.jpg
36 KB, 499x372
>>27660394
For real. Not even trying to be an edgelord about it but if this bum swings at me he's getting slept simple
>>
>>27657883
See I found his problem. The white cuck originally had the high ground, but he underestimated old cucks power and lost it.
>>
i would've at least pushed him to the ground and probably punched him in the face a few times
>>
>>27657883
>random guy starts cussing your girlfriend
>you sit around him for 8 minutes telling him to back off

>how to know you're a cuck
>>
>tfw you will never be the punk rock son of a junkie bum and spend all day hanging out with other weirdos at union square

feels bad, man
>>
>>27660153

qt/pi.

they must be gentlemen to be graced with her presence.
>>
I would have laughed the 5' 100lb bum off. Maybe pick him up and find a corner to put him in time out if he tried swiping at my asian gf's phone. He was about as nonthreatening as bums get.
>>
File: r u srs lol.jpg (20 KB, 460x259) Image search: [Google]
r u srs lol.jpg
20 KB, 460x259
If he wasnt gonna fight he should have at least left. He just sat there and let the homeless guy shit on him and his gf
>>
File: 1448205360044.png (160 KB, 437x597) Image search: [Google]
1448205360044.png
160 KB, 437x597
>>27658518
He was beaten by another white though m8.
>>
>You can be THIS much of a beta pushover bitch and still get a gf because your white

NO fucking excuse you white bots have. None.
>>
File: Mexican pepe.jpg (26 KB, 220x200) Image search: [Google]
Mexican pepe.jpg
26 KB, 220x200
>the average white male

Senoritas fembots I hope you reconsider your choice in "men"
>>
Jesus Christ, look at the comments. /pol/ really is everywhere.
>>
>>27661104
youd be suprised how little women care about this shit
only other men care about "standing up for yourself". If hes good looking no women will ever care. Of course if it was an ugly guy, thatd just be the excuse women use to say they wouldnt date him.
>>
>>27657883
>confronted by an angry crackhead bum
>"YOU NEED TO RESPECT MUH SPACE"

What a beta
>>
>>27661164
>Of course if it was an ugly guy, thatd just be the excuse women use to say they wouldnt date him.
Likewise, if he were ugly and decided to give it to that old bum, she would've used that as an excuse to dump him. "You're just too hot-headed, anon."
>>
>>27657883
How do you allow yourself to be this beta?
>>
>>27661319
Spot on bro. Justin bieber and other male celebrities could probably get the shit kicked out of them by the majority of the male population, wont stop women from fawning over them. Guys who think "being a man" means anything to anyone other than a couple other men are pretty dumb desu
>>
>>27661366
>>27661164

White men justifying their pussy behavior.

Why do women like strong tall men?

Because it shows dominance

What's the best way to show dominance?

beating up another man

Why are white men so pathetic?

god only knows
>>
Kek.
I bet his gf left him after this.
>>
>>27661470
The homeless guy was white too you fucking moron
>>
>>27661512
Obviously those older whites still have their dignity and pride. You worms are nothing like them. The white race is over
>>
>>27661470

>this assblasted nigger lanklet cuck-bait posting

im like so maaaaad aaaaaa
>>
>>27657883
>n-no, I'm not a pussy, i-i-i'm a pacifist

fucking white """"""men """"""
>>
>>27657883
I would have knocked that fucking hobo the fuck out
>>
>Dude doesn't want to lay out a shit-talking bum in public in front of a ton of people
>"kek cucked, such a beta"

I swear to god you guys have literal mental problems. What type of message would that send? Are people gonna applaud him for sucker punching an old man? No, they will most likely see him as some sort of brute and be upset. As if any of you guys would do anything different.

Also,
>Guy has girlfriend and goes out in public
>Majority of r9k users are alone and spend their days beating off to cartoons
>>
>>27661745
That faggot was obviously scared, it wasn't a matter of him looking like a nigger infront of everyone. Didn't you hear the crowd laughing at him as he stumbled to get up from the pure fear in his body?
>>
All these faggots acting as if they wouldn't have done the exact same thing, you're on /r9k/ for fuck's sake.
>>
>>27661814
The guy was making fun of the bum the entire time and even spit in the fucker face. People were laughing at how retarded the bum was, yelling "you kicked my fucking nuts" over and over again.
>>
>>27657883
That guy was really in a lose-lose situation. If you do what he did, stay non-violent and wait until the bum fucks off, you look like a pussy, but if you beat the bum up, then what the fuck is wrong with you, you just beat up a bum.

No idea what I would do to be honest. Probably just sit there and smile at the bum or something.
>>
https://vimeo.com/30831684

Here's one of the mouthy bum getting beat. He really doesn't look like he'd be able to win a fight against most people.
>>
>>27661970
you can suck his dick too while you're at it
>>
>>27661970

Beating up a bum isn't any different than beating any other antagonistic asshole. Not having a home doesn't excuse them from the consequences of trying to provoke a fight.
>>
>>27658528
>Why do you think "whiteness " is celebrated in Asia?

It absolutely is, here in the Philippines at least. Having darker skin is looked down upon and everyone wants to have lighter skin. Also, all of our celebrities and actors tend to have fairer skin.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbGJ7p6t6yE
>>
>>27662001
no fucking shit hes an old scrawny malnourished man
the guy could have kicked his ass but didnt
>>
>>27657883
Power bomb that nigga
>>
The truly pathetic person here is the guy behind the camera, the guy who created this spam thread.
>>
>>27658801
you don't even need to bait a punch. As long as the other person clearly has intent to fight then it's justified self defense
>>
File: 1432166514519.jpg (45 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1432166514519.jpg
45 KB, 400x400
>>27657883
these vids always make me feel bad cause i know i woulda pussied out as well

how do i stop being such a cuck? never been in a real fight, if people get in my face i get super anxious and try to get away/placate them. would much prefer a beating than the feeling of shame that lingers after that..

6ft/170lb btw
>>
>>27662507
What you do is you punch him.
The moment he doesn't back down, you punch him and keep punching until he is on the ground.
Then you stop, calmly tell him: TOLD YOU SO MOTHERFUCKER. Aaaaand walk away.
>>
>>27662507
your a big guy, no excuse. Man the FUCK up. Try being a 140 lb manlet. It is NOT possible to to defend myself (much less a grill) against almost any assailant.
>>
>People defending the guy not fighting

Trust me whe I say that the guy did was not right to act the way he acted.

The thing is, maybe some years ago, I would have said that he shouldn't be judged for not defending himself.

I was the the typical robot nice guy who acted submissive and brushed off my unmanly behaviour by saying "oh I don't believe in violence" when the reality was that I was scared of confrontation.

That was until I found myself in the same situation as the guy. The moment when I was given a chance to stand up for myself and my friends, and I chose not to face up to it and not take my lumps, that was when I changed. That's when the fake bullshit assumptions and delusions about me and the way things were.

Listen. Maybe you can keep telling yourself the same bullshit I was telling myself that its okay to be weak and okay to be pushed around. That one day, being patient and a nice guy will pay off because you deserve good things for your meekness. But that payoff is never coming. In the end, the delusions you believed will only leave you alone and with regrets.
Life isn't about what you deserve. It isn't about waiting for "your time".
It's about learning from your suffering, and becoming stronger every day.

I don't know what I'd do in that situation. I'm still terrified of conflict. But I'd like to think that because of my past experiences, I'd be able to dig my heels into the dirt and at least stand my ground. I hope I would. I hope I leaened something.

One day, you are going to have to learn that too. I hope you robots figure it out on your own, and not have to suffer humiliation like me, or the guy in the video. I hope you can start changing your ways. And I hope he can too
>>
File: MAD.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
MAD.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>27661156
This.
Real Talk.
Is there no better way out of this than pacifism? Should you tie him up then have all the people tell him how he made them felt? If you turn the other cheek he's just gonna keep being a shit. Of you retaliate you're being low and overcompensating for your small dick like much of 4Chan. Do you beat him at his own game? Be even fucking LOUDER and just keep walking forward?
>>
>>27662590
Carry a weapon. I usually have a knife on me. You can also learn wrestling and shit. Some joint locks can down someone so fast. Life isn't UFC. Get someone in a wrist lock and there is nothing they can do but break their own hand.
>>
>>27657883
>How would you have handled this situation?
I'd give him a lethal dose of morphine instead
>>
Probably tell him to go away and then push him if he didn't stop. I'd be worried he'd try to stab me or poke me with a needle full of hep c, though.
>>
File: 3194669-lee.jpg (88 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
3194669-lee.jpg
88 KB, 800x600
>>27662507
A nigga is real as long as he knows it. The real cucks are the ones that give a shit about other people's opinions. Think for yourself for fucks sake dude. If you want to be self defensive be self defensive. If you want to be a pacifist be a pacifist. Examine your life. I wouldn't just outright destroy him but that's just me. Your choices your consequences, good or bad.
>>
>getting into a territorial battle with a bum over a fucking park

just leave the park

it's not that hard
>>
>>27662127
Truth bomb the nigga
>>
>>27662851
it wouldn't even be a fight, one punch KO , and enjoy the rest of your time with qt asian gf
>>
>>27657883
I have ball-crushers myself, but don't expect anything manly from a guy in white skinny jeans.
>>
>>27661745
>sucker punching
This phrase is so badly abused.
If someone is harassing you and getting physical and you punch them it's not sucker punching.
Sucker punching is when you punch someone where they have no good reason to expect it.

Doing so isn't some achievement of bravery, it's expected, holding back against someone coming against you is weak.

>>27662507
There's not much to say except just do it. Start yelling first and pushing and go on from there. Don't intellectualize anything, just do it.
I'm usually passive myself but I've had someone starting shit with me for no reason and I just punched him.
You're just denying instinct dude, you're holding back mentally, just get aggressive and you'll feel better.
>>
Reminds me of this
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AfMbN_MzCpw
>>
>>27662904
there is nothing honorable about knocking out an undersized old man with mental illness
>>
>>27662001
wanted to see signs get his shit pushed in, wish the nigger did more damage
>>
>>27662970
Why isn't this guy in prison? He seems to have several videos of him getting in fights.
>>
>>27662844
yeh but when people are pieces of shit to others for no reason i want to beat their fucking faces in. i would never be this much of a faggot to anyone else, so to me they deserve what they get, they're complete scum. im just too much of a pussy to do anything like that so they can walk all over me with no consequences

its a matter of pride i guess
>>
>>27659028
Why do /pol/cuck atheist/proddy heretics keep posting this pic? Because he's black? Le epic cuck maymay? Would this pic be posted if he were white?
>>
>>27662916
>>27662916
> You're just denying instinct dude, you're holding back mentally, just get aggressive and you'll feel better
tbqh i went to private school and was raised away from conflict. i intellectualize all my instincts, even sex. i do envy poor scum who are more in tune with their basic animal nature
>>
>>27663063
any where he gets rekt? dudes got it commin
>>
Bums are not difficult to handle.

I would tell him to back off in a loud authoritative voice, stand up taking a defensive posture.
If he insisted on escalating to the point that I felt he was a threat then I would defend myself, leave the immediate area, and call the cops/ambulance to pick him up.

Then again I have actually worked security where I had to deal with bums on occasion, and I have years of self defense and martial art experience. So he probably could not have messed with a worse person except maybe a cop or a gangbanger or something.
But this is /r9k/ so no one will believe that anyone on here is not physically pathetic. Whatever.

Also on the guy, he really should have left the area or call the authorities (police, security) or just not been so passive in telling him to fuck off.
>>
>>27663065
Yeah I feel like that's a natural reaction. This makes me so angry yet so sad at the same time. It's a shame the situation happens in the first place but it kicks in that fight or flight. Imo the most important thing is to stay cool headed and rational. There's really nothing wrong with self defense but I find violence cause of words retarded. If he hits you though the story changes. I still feel violence is low though so it should be avoided if possible. Just my 2 cents
>>
File: 1459622739352.jpg (124 KB, 645x611) Image search: [Google]
1459622739352.jpg
124 KB, 645x611
>tfw don't know how to fight
>tfw would act the exact same as the guy
I'm tall too and that manlet bum wouldn't scare me but I just wouldn't know what to do besides trying to calm him down.
>>
>>27663150
This a good post. I wish I knew more martial arts
>>
>>27662921
Jesus, that was hard to watch. I mean, there's like five dudes even if you can win 1v1. What a douche, man.
>>
>>27663136

Right here. It was posted a while ago. >>27662001
>>
>>27658569
>car keys between the knuckles
You've watched too many Jason statham movies kiddo
>>
>>27658335
fuck off. I'm 210 lbs 6,4 with an asian gf and I'd have fucked his manlet ass up if he got in my face.
>>
>>27663376
I'm Wolverine!
>>
File: 1426955606717.png (165 KB, 400x239) Image search: [Google]
1426955606717.png
165 KB, 400x239
>>27658674

>punch old man knock him out
>he presses charges
>stuck in court fighting a case
>lose money, time, and stress

HURDUUR PUSSY MOVE
>>
>>27663421
I too support Asians
Mad jelly
Where is she from?
>>
>>27663461
philippines. Super faithful, no friends, cleans the house religiously, no clubbing or nuffin. Just likes watching me play vidya.

Super clingy but thats a good thing desu

Feels good brah
>>
>>27661970

just walk away soon he it looks like hes not going to stop
>>
>>27663532
Inb4
>tfw no lumpia cooking etc etc gf
>>
>>27663376
Is that the guy from crank? Its a good idea tho just hit him and walk away like nothing happened
>>
>>27657883
that white guy is almost the same size as him. there was no reason for him not to have fought the bum.

really mad that he's that much of a pussy.
>>
File: schmackity.jpg (12 KB, 229x250) Image search: [Google]
schmackity.jpg
12 KB, 229x250
>>27657883
been in fights before,

>get up
>touches me
>hit him with the liu kang
>>
>>27663532
Get the fuck out of /r9k/ now.
>>
>>27657883
stand up and calling the cops would be an option, he did right, he could fight back when the bum striked first but well, he was just reading
>>
>>27658417

this is correct, any nigger in close proximity to a show of violence is bound to chimp out and start a brawl
>>
Am I dead yet? Cringe factor is off the charts.
>>
>>27663456
He could of just fled the scene and avoided police interaction.
>>
>>27657883

This bum wouldnt last a day in hueland. If he tried this shit with someone's gf in front of the bf he would get insta killed or severely destroyed.

I'm a hue so i'm appalled at the behavior of the white male. I'm a brazilian white (no laughs) so even us wouldnt accept that.

I just dont understand how can he let him be humilliated like that in front of his gf.

When a bum comes my way when i'm with a girl (happens all the time) i scream "GTFO" instantly and they fuck off. The girls i'm with never say anything they just resume the conversation and fuck me after.

Just my two cents, i know white americans/canadians arent all like these faggot,
>>
>>27658657
For real this is the correct answer. Why would you get into a scrap with a crackhead. At best you beat him up he's probably fucking diseased or something, the city can press charges on you for getting into a fight even if the bum doesn't. Bum's kid is there and people know him others would probably help him jump you or his crackhead friends hiding around.
People talk big here, lot of them have probably never been in a fight before.
>>
>>27657883
Just looked through this channel and this is setup, the bums not his dad

Its just some hipster making friends with degenerates in new York in his little "adventure"
Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.