[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that Americans cut off and permanently mutilate the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: cirum.png (91 KB, 244x208) Image search: [Google]
cirum.png
91 KB, 244x208
Reminder that Americans cut off and permanently mutilate the most pleasurable part of non consenting babies penises because some Jewish text tells them they should.
>>
>>27657787
i feel sorry for those fellas
>>
>>27657787
The glans are the most pleasurable spot, not the foreskin dummy.
>>
>tfw my parents fell for the jew meme
>>
>>27657787
Yeah, America is a right shithole.
Looking forward to the day Russia and China start raining nukes down over their largest cities.

>>27657818
No, you dumb cunt.
>>
>>27657818
Having the glans exposed 24/7 eventually reduces it's sensitivity too. That's why the rates of ED are much higher in Americans.
>>
>>27657847
>No, you dumb cunt.
Great argument. Alright I'll leave you guys to spending all day talking about penises.
>>
>>27657849
Then why do I suffer from premature ejaculation and can cum 5 times in an hour.
>>
File: 1439911286216.jpg (30 KB, 624x480) Image search: [Google]
1439911286216.jpg
30 KB, 624x480
What the fuck are these threads supposed to achieve?

OP, you do realize that you and me are simply lucky our parents decided not to have it done to us, right? We didn't make some brilliant informed choice, our parents did.

You're literally laughing at people, people who could be exactly the same as you, who just happened to be fucking mutilated when they were children.

This is divide and conquer shit if I've ever seen it. Every thread like this will make cutfags angry and start going "NO I'M NOT MUTILATED, ITS FINE, I LIKE IT" and blind them from the sad truth of the matter.

Take your jew shit elsewhere, you cunt. I absolutely refuse to laugh at people who had their dicks damaged against their will. I'm not a fucking woman, I have empathy.
>>
it's the subconscious desire to pretend that we have "enlightened" control over our sexualities
that it manifests itself in the mutilation of infants is a disgrace and one of the clearest signs of massive and deeply repressed existential shame
>>
To all mutilated people here, I am truly sorry you have to endure this. It is truly a crime against humanity that must be stopped at all cost.
> born into this world for your one chance at life
> your most private and pleasurable part of your body is violently mutilated against your will
Seriously this shit needs to end, now!
>>
>>27657787
my cock was like that when I was like 7 but then that skin broke and now I have just a regular head wtf happened
>>
>>27657876
>>27657891
Thanks senpai. Thanks for understanding that Im cut not because ai wakt to be but because my parents are the ones who preformed some ancient kike ritual against my will
>>
>>27657876
Agreed. People like OP are just obnoxious as hell.
Fuck off robot
>>
It fucking sucks. Maybe when foregen stops fucking around with penis statues and stupid movies they'll actually do stem cell shit. They've regrown entire rabbit dicks and human pussies. How hard could a prepuce be?
>>
>>27657869
Because everyone's different you autist
>>
>>27657869
sunk the whole ship to take out the captain.
>>
>>27657869

Premature ejaculation is more common in mutilated men. It's because less sensitivity means they can't accurately judge where they are it sex, and since sex doesn't feel good for us we see orgasm as sex. It could be neuro chemical shit too. Prolactin when low means less refractory. I forgot the pathway but certain drugs decrease ejaculation latency. Phenylephrine is one. I sometimes combine it with cabergoline I'm cut and have retarded ejaculation and sometimes ejaculate without orgasm. My refractory is long too.
>>
File: blurred-vision[1].jpg (8 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
blurred-vision[1].jpg
8 KB, 200x150
>Uhh everything is blurry and fuzzy at a distance. So what? My vision is perfectly fine. I don't see any worse than anyone else.

Come on fellow cutfags. It's time to stop living in denial and push to make our penises great again!
>>
>>27658775
Yeah, it's sad that us cutfags are ruined forever, but we should band together to prevent it happening to more generations.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.