[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /r9k/ I don't usually come here but since this is the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: BLE4Q2ICAAAx-7h.jpg large.jpg (239 KB, 975x2048) Image search: [Google]
BLE4Q2ICAAAx-7h.jpg large.jpg
239 KB, 975x2048
Sup /r9k/ I don't usually come here but since this is the autist board I figure you guys could help. Why are legitimate autistic people so violent?

Any professional autists here who can chime in? Why is your kind so quick to fly off the handle and go into a fit of rage over the slightest mishap?

my brother has autism and he just stormed out of the house in a fit of screaming rage because I told him to pick up the damn phone. he's always flying off the handle and sometimes he threatens to kill himself or cuts himself, you can't say anything to this kid
>>
That is not autism.
>>
>>27657597
they're too dumb to find words to express their feelings
>>
>>27657620
Nah he's definitely autistic, diagnosed since he was like 2.
>>
>>27657597

High test. Women are always challenging muh authoritah
>>
>>27657680
>acting like an unlikable, uncivilized raging retard is high test

no, that's high orangutan

kys
>>
>>27657597
>professional autists
Anon I'm not sure you understand autism.

But there's very different reactions to autism. You need understanding to act with them.

>I told him to pick up the damn phone
Well my brother responded very poorly to commands when he was at his worse.
>>27657630
>they're too dumb to find words to express their feelings
Incapable rather. They're not "dumb" in the sense of being an antonym to intelligent.
>>
>>27657597
YOOOU MAKEEE ME SOOO MAD NOWWWW REEE GO TO YOUR OWN BOAAARDDDDDDD NOWWWW GOOOOOO FAGGGOT YOU MAKE ME SO MADDD MAADDDDD REEEE GET CANCERRRRRR RAAAAAAA YOU SYOLE PEPEEE REEE
>>
>>27657826

You watch how you speak to me. Got it?
>>
File: 1441321580276.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1441321580276.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>27658266
Fuck off retard boy.
>>
>>27658328

Don't get all twisted up, hot shot. I'm just getting warmed up.
>>
>>27657597

There's an autist I know that always grabs me and hugs me really violently, and refuses to let go. I fucking hate it.
>>
>>27657657
It is not autism, he is just being a spoiled brat and did not want to pick up the phone. How is that autism? Autistic people do not know what cutting or suicide is either.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.