[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#4 - Cold
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: human meat locker.jpg (445 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
human meat locker.jpg
445 KB, 1024x768
This is my daily thread.

You can read me any day.

Discourse is free.

Today's thread title: Cold.

Today's passwords: betrayal, backstabbing, white weapon, silence, perpetual confusion, despair, blizzard, sea storm, sinking wooden buoys, nothing.

Talk and discuss.
>>
what the fuck are your talking about go fuck yourself retard
and what does the picture has anything to do with that shit you posted?
>>
>>27657521
Because op is a mysterious edgy faggot
>>
>>27657481
With keywords like betrayal and backstab, this might be one of those bs murderer threads
>>
File: shas.jpg (9 KB, 207x201) Image search: [Google]
shas.jpg
9 KB, 207x201
>"Pathfinders, what do you see!?"
>"We see edgy reddit division breaking in."
>"Ready the battlesuits."
>Can't defeat the Cadre.
>>
>>27657481
So you're going to betray a white person and backstab him, leaving him confused as to why you would kill him and in silence (death) during a blizzard. Then, during a storm, you will go out to sea to dispose of the body and wiegh it down with sinking buoys. And you will feel nothing the entire time.
>>
>>27657848
If I were an edgy faggot I'd post ambiguously about wanting to do this too
>>
>>27657481
"hey, that's pretty good"

-idubbbztv 2015
>>
My ex gf lied to me about her sexual past and its one of the reasons I broke up with her. Finding out that her whole,"this is the first time Ive sucked a dick" thing was a lie hurt
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.