[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your dream /biggest goal anon Are you still working
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1440081838438.jpg (556 KB, 1500x2122) Image search: [Google]
1440081838438.jpg
556 KB, 1500x2122
What is your dream /biggest goal anon
Are you still working on it, have you given up, but do you still think about it and consider it?
I always wanted to be a movie actor, and it eats me inside that I dont know where to start, I just made a list of actors with some of their roles which I want to imitate, but I just don't know anymore, and it eats me inside that I dont know what to do
>>
File: 1458603850631.gif (1020 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
1458603850631.gif
1020 KB, 500x373
I have given up on everything.

I don't even try anymore.

I know that everything I put my mind to, any project, I fail.

Whenever I think of something I want, from buying something for 20 U$D online to getting a decent job, I just remember myself: "you're shit. Don't do it because you will disappoint yourself later."

I don't even day dream anymore.

I never expected to be where I am right now at life. I don't know how I got here, anon.

I don't feel like I have any control over what happens to me, maybe not even my own actions.

I don't know if I have a wish. Maybe I just want the pain to stop.
>>
>>27657219
Always wanted to be an artist, preferably an animator. So while growing up I spent many thousands of hours practicing drawing from life, anatomy, digital painting, and timing myself to draw very quickly, it felt fulfilling and something I was born to do. Lost fate in myself and others eventually; haven't drawn a picture in 8 years, and spent 6 of those years drinking around 30 units of alcohol a week, but I have been recently sober for two years now. My soul feels empty and tired of this planet. I promised myself to never draw again but i forgot why.
>>
I want to be a musician. After years of just making songs on my computer but not knowing any music I got a digital piano. Been learning for a few months and now I'm starting to learn a few pop/indie tunes that I like, which is good I guess. I wish I worked harder though.
>>
>>27657549
This is one of the saddest things I have heard here, please get back into it anon, make some kinda pf comic book about what have you been through and end it with drawing yourself drawing
>>
I wont let this thread die I didn't had a pic related
>>
File: 1448217651582.png (841 KB, 578x906) Image search: [Google]
1448217651582.png
841 KB, 578x906
I want to have a family of my own and not having to worry about money. I am a simple man.

>BMW E34 M5 looks pretty cool tho
>>
>>27659276
>i want to have a family

hi chad! want to hit the club later??
>>
File: smile.png (246 KB, 1136x717) Image search: [Google]
smile.png
246 KB, 1136x717
>>27659313
Let me correct myself

>a family with a beautiful, loyal wife
>>
>>27657219
>pic
>stronglifts
you might as well give up now

>biggest goal
to die

edgy m8
>>
>>27659276
>>27659418
>a family with a beautiful, loyal, loving wife
This. I pretty much gave up at this point, though.
>>
>>27657219
Fucking the most shit up everywhere, especially when it's legit without being SJW tier
>>
I wanted to become neet and I achieved it. But now I'm looking for a new goal
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.