[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Have to do a college group assignment >Forced to work
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1421463255916.jpg (12 KB, 200x189) Image search: [Google]
1421463255916.jpg
12 KB, 200x189
>Have to do a college group assignment
>Forced to work together with Chads
>Sent everything that I needed to do to Chad weeks before the due date
>I told him this 3 times
>It's due today
>He has sent me dozens of calls and hundreds of violent text messages, claiming that I didn't do my part
>Calling me a piece of shit freak and threatening to beat me down because his mark is going to "go to shit" because of this
>Still 3 weeks left of class

It doesn't get any better guys.
>>
>implying your part isn't the whole assignment
>>
>>27657182
Yup, he's really demanding that you get started on his portion too.
>>
>>27657215
This to he honest with you. Better get crackin, beta, or Chad will be crack in' that ass if you know what I mean
>>
Tell the teacher, if what you said is true and you really did do your part you'll be fine.
>>
Tell that nigger what's what
>>
>>27657122
Find someone bigger than him to set things straight. Do you live near South Carolina? If so I could help you out. 6'3 280. I eat chads for breakfast.
>>
Just fucking kill him.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.