[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I read on here many times of people being in IT jobs and how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1459614469349.jpg (98 KB, 1200x849) Image search: [Google]
1459614469349.jpg
98 KB, 1200x849
I read on here many times of people being in IT jobs and how comfy they were, so I signed up for my A+ at a local vocational school. Class is not comfy and im having a hard time despite my grade being a 97. I think about suicide every day of the week, what do I do?

Pic very unrelated
>>
>>27656891
To have a comfy life, you must sacrifice.
>>
File: rf homer disapproves.png (95 KB, 398x302) Image search: [Google]
rf homer disapproves.png
95 KB, 398x302
>>27656955
>to have a comfy life, you must have a not-comfy life
>>
>>27656891
>people talk about the job being comfy
>the class to earn that job isnt comfy guys you lied
???
do you not see the massive flaw in your stupid little "logic" here
>>
>>27656955
exactly my problem, its like I can't tolerate doing something I don't want to. Probably very childish but I have always ran from my problems, but I can't run from this one because I still live with mommy and daddy and they are going to kick my ass out on the curb if I fuck this up...again.
>>
IT major and former arcanine here. After about 7 years in the field working some admittedly shitty jobs I now have a pretty decent one. Pay is middle of the road but good benefits and the best thing is I work from home over VPN. I sleep in until 5 minutes before my shift starts which I then sit at my desk in comfy pajamas with my music blasting and dog at my side. Only have about 1-2 hours of actual work to do all day and the rest of the time I fuck off online, play vidya or do shit around my house.

This is what I signed up for when I took those same IT classes you are taking now. Just keep at it.
>>
>>27656891
There are classes that specially help you get your A+? By what company?
>>
>>27657036
This is how life is.

Suffer now to relax later

Or relax now and suffer later.
>>
>>27657683
>Suffer now to relax later
>Or relax now and suffer later.
hmm....

interesting
>>
File: 1459469922202.jpg (87 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1459469922202.jpg
87 KB, 640x1136
Isn't a+ a joke cert? I got it for shits and giggles, no class required, I just borrowed a book from my uncle. I'm not even in tech.
>>
>>27657840
certs are just an extra way to waste money
>>
>>27657840
only cert worth getting is CCNA currently. A+ is a meme cert that is worth nothing. At best you get a help desk job, but there are so many college graduates out there, they will pick one of them up before you.
>>
>>27657071
this, really senpai
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.