[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Poorfag here. What is the most lasting meal I could get for $30?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: HPL-Smiling!.jpg (22 KB, 250x296) Image search: [Google]
HPL-Smiling!.jpg
22 KB, 250x296
Poorfag here. What is the most lasting meal I could get for $30? It needs to at least last me for a day. I'm really hungry.
>>
Do you mean 30$ for a month? A week?
For a day that's quite a lot.
I usually get cereal, milk, rice, tuna, potatoes and eggs.
>>
Spoiled fucking ameriblubbers.
30 USD could feed me for weeks.
First worlders CAN NEVER be robots.
>>
>>27656963
iktf
I'll eat like a fucking fat king with 30 usd a day
>>
>>27656825
Tuna pasta.
>>
$30 could last you a week if you spend it carefully
look for cheapest but healthiest protein-rich foods
beans, nuts, canned meat, etc
>>
>>27656825
in my country 30$ is enough to feed you for almost a week
>>
>>27657108
This.

What the fuck are buying for 30 bucks that will only last you a day?
>>
A sack of potatoes and some cheap "meat" to serve with each meal will get you far.
>>
Buy a big bag of rice, some cans of tuna, some cans of beans. You can get cans of beans and soup for $1 or less. A bag of rice depending on size should be $5-$10 maybe, I can't remember. But it could feed you for a week or even two.
>>
>>27656825
go ask /ck/ or /fit/ they have multiple guides for this.
basically rice and shit
>>
>>27657197
Is there any alternative to rice?
If i eat too much rich i can't shit.
>>
>>27657123
Even in Germany, you could manage it if you're not picky.

Thread is probably b8
>>
>>27657220
>too much rice
fixd
>>
Buy a week's worth of potatoes, oatmeal, rice, beans, and nuts with that
>>
>>27656825
Anon go to a chinese buffet or resturant and eat your self full. The shit is not to expensive at all.
>>
y'all bitches took the mf b8
>>
>>27657220
Like some other anon suggested, a bag of potatoes. He suggested meat though too. I would avoid meat. Meat is a luxury, especially red meat, and cheap meat sucks anyway. Get tuna instead, it's much cheaper and easier to poop out.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.