[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw have to create and give a 10 minute presentation by the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 01.jpg (17 KB, 295x301) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
17 KB, 295x301
>tfw have to create and give a 10 minute presentation by the end of the week

I know I know. >tfw 200 word essay due tomorrow, but this shit really sucks.
>>
File: 1459398717461.png (794 KB, 640x516) Image search: [Google]
1459398717461.png
794 KB, 640x516
I had to do a 45 minute pres in two days a few weeks ago.

I did only 10, then guiltripped my bitchy professor

Who real /devilish/ here?
>>
>>27656728
What's it on? I'll do it for you right now in 10 minutes.
>>
same.. have to make an essay and then learn it all for tuesday, have to be long enough so i can talk for 10-15 minutes

and now a girl i talked to, kissed and even more went to her ex...

literally 0 motivation to do anything, idk maybe getting shitfaced on friday will help
>>
>>27656915
How'd you do that?

>>27656728
Just break it into chunks to work on, anon
>>
>>27657940
>How'd you do that
She didn't really explain what she wanted and just said I should make a presentation so casually that or seemed almost sarcastic, making her realize this and the short tone frame she couldn't say shit. Considering all the other normie students didn't think it was fair too
>>
>>27656728
Do you live in PA by any chance?
>>
>>27658185
Brilliant, good job
>>
This is where autism is beneficial. I would just talk about alcohol. Normies hate alcohol though so it's hard. I get A's on everything I do about alcohol but they mark off for bullshit. Beer is specific enough to work but also broad enough you can hit highlights to probe for questions and gauge the reaction for where to elaborate. Normies hate interesting things so mainly focus on yourself with stupid anecdotes about beer you made or tasted. It's an art to answer from a personal perspective and then consistently redirect and focus on the subject. Also you need lots of hand gestures. Which ones don't matter. Just flopping about while talking is mistaken for charisma. There's been studies on it. A good example is while describing how it is made you can mime the actions.
>>
File: 1366831483538.jpg (23 KB, 552x476) Image search: [Google]
1366831483538.jpg
23 KB, 552x476
>class requires a 5 minute presentation each week
>>
>>27656728
OP remember YouTube videos are your friend ( and can be played at .75 speed )
>>
>>27656728
200 words is like nothing lol
And 10 minutes over the next 4 days is also practically nothing. Just do it you lazy College freshman
>>
>have an event that I had to lead because no one else would volunteer to do it
>the original person who proposed is mia
>have to guilt people into helping
>know it is going to be a disaster
>already have money funded and cannot cancel

JUST
>>
>tfw 14 thought inner monologue due by last thursday
>haven't even begun thinking yet

I'm fucking aren't I lads?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.