[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have no skills and have only done simple manual labor jobs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1459485621220.jpg (148 KB, 1264x750) Image search: [Google]
1459485621220.jpg
148 KB, 1264x750
I have no skills and have only done simple manual labor jobs a few times in my life. I hated them and don't want to do any sort of tiring labor ever again. So, what is a good skill to learn that makes self employment possible from the comfort of your own home? So far I know of only one: programming. What other alternatives exist? If I must wagecuck I want to do it for myself.
>>
>>27656714
mechanic
plumber
HVAC
comp repair
>>
Stealin' that pepe senpai
>>
>>27656792
all I can think of is what a hellish creature that is
>>
>>27656714
>that little parasite leech fish thingy
That must be such a sweet existence. If reincarnation is real, I hope I get to be one of those next.

Oh but knowing the fate of my immortal soul I'll just be one of the ones that never finds a qt big fish to attach to. I'll just drift around in the deep until some unseen horror eats me.
>>
>>27656714
Pretty much every job out there is servicing to others, anon.
>>
File: steal this meme.jpg (7 KB, 261x232) Image search: [Google]
steal this meme.jpg
7 KB, 261x232
>>27656792
you too, eh, senpai?
>>
>>27656916
Added to my ever growing collection of 630 senpai
>>
>>27656714
wouldn't it be more appropriate if pepe was the parasite
>>
>>27656714
Get into trucking if you don't mind your home being the size of a small bedroom. You make decent money and once you get experience you can land a really good job making 80 grand + a year.
>>
File: fuwa.jpg (24 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
fuwa.jpg
24 KB, 600x338
>>27656815
>that little parasite leech fish thingy
It's the male and pepe is the female,
Wojak here can't survive without docking to a female and his only purpose in life is to produce semen for her
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.