[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That's why trannies are better than real girls, trannies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: bailey.jpg (84 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
bailey.jpg
84 KB, 512x512
That's why trannies are better than real girls, trannies do things real girls think are icky. - Line Trap

What did she mean by this?
>>
>>27656593
They will date a robot instead of Tyrone or Chad because they are desperate for human contact.
>>
>>27656593
She is really pretty

Would have children with /' 10
>>
>>27656593

i guess she means taking it up the ass, i would not trust a mentally ill man on that if i were you.
>>
>>27656593
*he
>>27656623
*he
>>27656625
*he
that is a man, with a penis, so it is 'he'
>>
>>27656670
No it's not she is clearly a woman just look how beautiful she looks
>>
>>27656670
Don't even try. You're being baited. Leave them alone.
>>
>>27656670

you are right, it's he, pronouns cant melt chromosomes
>>
>>27656763
>Gender is the same as biological sex
Let's start off with the case of Complete Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome. These are individuals with xy chromosomes that fully present as a woman without surgury, and sometimes will go their whole life being called she and never find out that they have xy chromosomes. These are individuas that are biologically male, but societally considered women. This shows that sex and gender are two separate things. In the case of trannies studies have shown that their brains are in many ways more like women's brains, and many also already have a higher level of estrogen. These things cause them to behave as women, and want to interact with society as women. Since we have already shown gender and sex to be different with the previous example (CAIS) There should is know categorical issue with reffering to trannies as women, while they are biologically male.
>>
>>27656990
>there should is know
*there is no
sorry I was typing real fast
>>
>>27656593
Of course they'll do more than women. They have no sense of boundaries since they're already mentality ill.

I like women too, but trap hookers are the best and most of the time cheaper for pleasure. They're so degenerate, they'll practically do anything you ask and do hell of a job too. Last time I had fun with a trap, she sucked a hit of acid out of my asshole and did molly from my dick.
>>
>>27657117
Did she put it in your pooper
>>
>>27657233
Nah. Just got an awesome rusty trombone. I did stick it in the trap's pooper, though.
>>
>>27657386
>rusty trombone
How was it?

Also how is it compared to doing a woman?
>>
>>27657442
It was out of this world. Even got off while I was on acid which is kinda hard to do.

They can stroke cock the proper way without the overkill sensation that females do when trying too hard/fierce. The salad tossing is more passionate and deep while they know which spots to hit. Tongue skills are waaay better.
>>
File: never.jpg (303 KB, 700x1000) Image search: [Google]
never.jpg
303 KB, 700x1000
>tfw you'll never have a cute trap gf
>>
>>27656703
>No it's not she is clearly a woman just look how beautiful she looks
sorry but no it's bailey jay
>>
File: Untitled.png (575 KB, 511x594) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
575 KB, 511x594
>>27658228
>tfw not even traps like me
>>
File: 800px-Linetrap_at_Otakon.jpg (76 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
800px-Linetrap_at_Otakon.jpg
76 KB, 800x600
Retro Line Trap
>>
File: 1458432667408.gif (1 MB, 250x198) Image search: [Google]
1458432667408.gif
1 MB, 250x198
>>27656593
because there is one attractive tranny they are objectively better?

nah senpai

whoever has that opinion is a dumbo and I would definitely fuck them in the ass, and/or suck their dick, in a non-gay way, purely to get my point across
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.