[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The reason you guys get rejected so much is you only chase after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_nfqtzdY3xG1tigutwo1_500.jpg (77 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nfqtzdY3xG1tigutwo1_500.jpg
77 KB, 500x500
The reason you guys get rejected so much is you only chase after 11/10 stacies. You don't actually go after normal chicks

>inb4: I saw my crush talking to a black guy once A-ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT

No. Just because they don't scream at the presence of a black man doesn't mean they only go after black guys

Go after emo qts and slightly mentally ill chicks. If you put 1/10 of some effort in they'll like you
>>
>>27656496
>b-but i don't go after 10/10s, i go after 6/10s! and they all reject me!

t. 2/10
>>
>>27656496
Wrong, I actually go for average chicks to. Just not fatties or uggos.
The problem is I'm in 20's and have never been in a relationship nor am I interesting enough to hold a conversation to advance.

There are middle schoolers with more experience than me.
>>
Never in my life seen a girl over a 6/10 go after a black guy and I spent my childhood between atlanta and miami florida. I did turn down this 5/10 once and 2 weeks later pumping gas I saw her with a blacky.
>>
>going after chicks
literally failed normies in this thread.
>>
File: 1459705016956.jpg (78 KB, 470x647) Image search: [Google]
1459705016956.jpg
78 KB, 470x647
>>27656496
Guaranteed replies.
Guaranteed 99,999.998% post originality.
>>
File: 1458302787827.jpg (42 KB, 669x746) Image search: [Google]
1458302787827.jpg
42 KB, 669x746
all chicks are 'slightly mentally ill', so what you're really saying is 'try to stick your dick in crazy!'
>>
>>27656496
i tried hitting on a fat white weeaboo girl but she made it clear she wasn't interested in me

regularly hit on man jawed asian girls to no avail
>>
>you should really go out with girls anon it's so much fun!!

>but maybe you shouldn't try to hang out with pretty women....

Translation:
>yeah in fact you should date ugly girls

And my parents still wonder why I dont date girls
>>
>>27656633
>insert translation of "lol, original comment" in horde speak
>>
>>27656496
I don't get rejected by everyone for reasons like that,
it's just my awful personality that turns people away, even my mother can barely like me with a lot of effort,
I wanna get rid of it, but then I would be a miserable soulless shade without a personality
>>
>going after girls
Let alone stacies, lmao. At present I think I could only barely manage to get a fatty to like me an that is with some effort.
>>
I got a bipolar junkie gf. It kind of sucks but at least I get some fuck.

I almost got with a girl after class today. I'm talking to a couple but I have to pick one. Both are short and qt. Practice gf works wonders for confidence. It's funny because now girls actually talk about me and it gets back around to me. This only raises my confidence further. I still feel lanklet but I guess I'm otter mode because they comment on my tiny arms and how they like my muscles. I thought girls dislike veins but they apparently like my hands and forearms and tris.
>>
>>27656683
Do you shower regularly?

Did you say anything creepy such as an autistic joke?

Girls don't like autistic 4chan jokes.

Also there was a probability that the chick was a tumblr SJW
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.