[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suicide through starvation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 235x215) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 235x215
Any robots try this yet? Have gone 2 days without food and feel pretty light headed desu
>>
What a shitty, low energy way to commit suicide. Soon, your intestines are going to start eating itself, and theres no coming back from that if you pussy out.
>>
It takes a few weeks to die like that. You won't even die, because someone will find you and you'll be force fed. Alternatively, you will give up on your own after the real pain sets in.

>tl;dr: it's stupid and you can only make yourself suffer for no reason
>>
>>27656481
If you want to go this route, just go without water, you'll drop dead in 3 days
>>
>>27656612
muh 3,3,3 rule
>>
>>27656546
>someone will find you and you'll be force fed

Fucking normies always ruin everything
>>
>>27656546
it could take months depending how fat you are
>>
>>27656656
>tfw when try to kill anonself, but end up as chad
>metamorphosis motherfucker !
>>
>>27656481

if you are serious about suicide jump off a high-rise building at night with nobody around or shotgun to the head.

anything that isn't a lethal fatality is just a cry for attention

the best way to go about it is probably joining a right-to-die political movement so people can have access to painless death e.g being rendered unconscious then euthanasied by a physician
>>
>>27656481
Mhh i used to just drink beer instead of water or eating food, only lasted a week though.. starvation is mad gay, shoot yourself
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.