[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 6'4. I actually don't like being tall at all.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8
File: 1458602713684.jpg (58 KB, 511x720) Image search: [Google]
1458602713684.jpg
58 KB, 511x720
I'm 6'4.
I actually don't like being tall at all.
I'm very timid and indecisive, so I wish I was shorter.
How is it being short?
>>
It's harder to get people to listen to you, everyone thinks they can kick your ass, and people treat you like you're the problem when you don't act like a total pushover.

You basically get accused of having a Napoleon Complex for wanting to be treated with respect.
>>
>>27656461
5'7 here. Pretty comfy. I'm what people consider attractive and frankly if you're taller then the girl then it will be alright.
>>
>tfw only 7' 2"
why was I born a manlet?
>>
>>27656540
3xactly
same situation here
>>
>>27656461
I'm 6'3 so I kind of feel you
My friends always have accused me of being lanky, calling me a giraffe etc. It's just banter but still I wish I was like 2 inches shorter. Clothes would be easier to find and fit into, less tall jokes but still a good height, equal muscle mass would look better on a slightly smaller frame.

rip
>>
>>27656536
>It's harder to get people to listen to you
deep voice, so nah
>everyone thinks they can kick your ass
well you ARE short, but it depends.
>people treat you like you're the problem when you don't act like a total pushover.
get new friends
>You basically get accused of having a Napoleon Complex for wanting to be treated with respect.
never heard this shit about "napoleon complex" irl and i've never met people who knew about it
5'7 here
>>
It's ok
I'm about 5'9. I wish I was taller for better muscle aesthetics. I rather have a bigger dick though. Every girl I had sex with lost interest in me after or giggled when they saw it (5x5)
>>
i honestly believe that 90% of manlet threads are created by self-hating manlets who want others to feel the same way

only weak-willed people let their heights run their lives. i'm 5'8, 18 years old, lost virginity at 15 and fucked 4 girls since
>>
File: 1458390599826.png (62 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1458390599826.png
62 KB, 600x600
>>27656723
Who do you think you're baiting with that?
>>
File: 1450774703701.png (305 KB, 501x349) Image search: [Google]
1450774703701.png
305 KB, 501x349
>>27656758
>this person's experience doe not fit my narrative of how life works
>BAIT! BAIT!
>>
>>27656723
>i honestly believe that 90% of manlet threads are created by self-hating manlets who want others to feel the same way
realest shit on this website
>>
I'd argue there's a significant difference between being a bit on the short side, like 5' 8'', and being 5' 5'' and under. The former might put you at the butt of a good natured joke about height every now and then, while the latter will actually have a big difference on how people treat you.

Not that it should run your life of course, but the feels are real and worth discussing.
>>
>>27656461
i knowthat feel OP
6'5 here
was pretty muh always the tallest in everywhere,
no bed was comfy when somewhere else.
Constant jokes at my expense and the P.E.throughout school
also, finding fitting clothes is nearly impossible
>fuck that

But why are small guys always so extreme assholes. They were always the ones starting trouble and being dicks to everyone, whats up with that ?
>>
>>27656953
in freshmen year i was a super manlet at 5'3
this 6'6 indian dude always fucked with me
one day he picked me up in front of everyone and told me he was gonna throw me in the trash
luckily his tall nignog manmore friend saved me
Fuck tall people
>>
>>27656994
and people make fun of manlets who lift so shit like this wont happen to them

smfh
>>
>>27656953
From a short arse (5'8 here), we all have Napoleon complexes. That and "hows the weather up there?" is just too easy
>>
>>27657021
shitty feels, friend :(
but i'm a hair under 5'7 now, "good looking" so life is pretty normal now
>>
>>27656994
was the complete opposite at my school, the manlets were alwas the ones starting trouble and trying to bully me or the other tall guys
>we literally did nothing m8
>all of us were pretty much social shut-ins unififed by being the victim of everyones h8
>three guys

till this day i hate these small fuckers for ruining my teenage years with shitty pranks and fucking intrigues.
>>
>>27657131
why tho ?
if i show respect to you, why cant you do the same to me ?
>>
>>27657135
have you had gf(s)?
>>
File: clarky.jpg (40 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
clarky.jpg
40 KB, 615x409
Medium here i kinda wish i was taller but im not unhappy, i can still talk down to manlets and treat them like kids.

I dont know really what it is but manlets like in my pic just invoke anger.
>>
>>27657189
It's rather true though, and this is coming from a manlet (5'7") smaller men tend to be real dicks to people. However, we do get a lot of hate from the opposite gender (ex. "Anon would look so much better if he was taller") and also a lot less likely to be taken serious with a lot of things...
>>
>>27657223
see, this is the meme magic

that guy is a LITERAL manlet, like probably under 5'4", maybe even 5 feet even

that is a completely different situation than being 5'8 or something. it's like "you lose the game the second you start playing" mode instead of hard mode
>>
5'10 in a 1st world country

n i g h t m a r e m o d e
>>
>>27657290
kill yourself you mentally weak, incompetent, memeing failure
>>
>>27657207
yeah a year later (like 5'4 then) went out with this 8/10 virgin for 9 months
one night snuck out at 12 AM and skateboarded across town to do sexual shit
whole night she was screaming angrily "you should have brought a fucking condom i want your dick so bad"
ended up leaving at 3 AM, she said i was "one in a million" after we broke up and that i was her first "good boyfriend"
>>
>>27657283
>it's like "you lose the game the second you start playing" mode
Well, he's a celebrity so apparently not.
>>
>>27656723
I think you're correct.
Lanklet robots such as myself know that height isn't that good. I think that tall chads don't think that they're Chad because of their height but because they're special.
>>
>>27657250
the girl part is also prevalent if you are to tall, girls want a man, that is prefectly 10percent taller than they are. They see giants like me as sasquatches with no charm.
i know this sounds like a copout, but i and my friends experienced it that way (kv, btw)

tall chad meme doesnt really hold up
>>
>>27656461
Are you me? I'm a giga nigga and I fucking hate it. I've always preferred to be small because it would fit better with my personality. Everyone I know thinks I'm super lucky however. Grass is greener huh?
>>
7'1" 280lbs

just fuck my life up
>>
>>27657393
you done gooed bitch, how you even alive ?
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 498x568) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 498x568
>>27656461
I'm a 5'1 femlet and I fucking hate it. Im a security guard and I wish I was a tough dyke looking girl. I can't fight for shit and my manager regrets hiring me, it's been about 8 months and now he's narrowing down my hours to 15 hours a week (which is three days)

I wear black combat boots so I suppose I can buy insoles, but do those actually work? The only thing I can do is bulk up but I'm afraid that time is running out because I'm most likely losing my job. I came a long way from being 108lbs to 114lbs in four months
>>
File: upperclassharpsichord.jpg (38 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
upperclassharpsichord.jpg
38 KB, 500x500
>>27657457
EAT BIG

CMON

WHATEVER IT TAKES
>>
>5'7
best thing is to have much place in planes and small beds
>>
>>27657283

He's about 5'6, same height as me. ;_;
>>
>>27657457
>and I wish I was a tough dyke looking girl.

No you don't.
>>
>>27657545
then the other guys in that image must be like 6'6" because that short guy there looks way shorter than 5'6
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 400x559) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 400x559
>>27657546
Actually anon you really made me go "hmmm..."

Is it worth being masculine just for my job?

Then again

How the fuck am I going to get a job if I look like a 16 year old girl?
>>
>>27657457
i can fuck you tough

email me pls:
[email protected]
>>
>>27657457
>security guard
>female
there's your problem right there, stop stressing and ruining your body for a job you shouldn't have qt
work at starbucks
>>
>>27657610

Jeremy Clarkson is 6'5, yes.
>>
>>27656650
thats hot dude somethimes i wish my dick was small and girls giggle at it
>>
>>27657654
That's what my mom said this morning
>"Try Starbucks, they give great benefits even to part timers!"

I hate coffee shops anyway and that job is for poor college students, not college graduates
Jfc
>>
>>27657794
walmart
fairs, festivals
any other fucking place hiring that doesn't require you to be fucking physically intimidating
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 640x645) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 640x645
>>27657832
Not just intimidating, but strong. My main career choice was veterinary assistant/technician but I need to be strong to lift big dogs onto the table, or strong enough to detain them.
>>
>>27656953
This is simpely not true.
First of all, some Media and Movie industries frame ugly/short people as total dicks (not on purpouse). People will think this is true and each time they see a short dude beeing a dick it confirms their stance on short people beeing dicks mostly.

second, because taller people are more attractive people like them more and people will be less likely to be a dick towards them.
Shorter people are mostly less attractive so girls will be mean :-( and guys will have an easier time making them look more like an alpha so they try to shut the shorter guy down.
the shorter guy will try to do the same, everyone tries to shut other people down to make them look better. But when a shorter guy does this it confirms our stereotype so youll remember it and take it for truth wich is not true in all cases.

short guys are dicks, tall guys are dicks. and womyn are mean =]
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.