[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>muh no gf Shitposting aside /r9k/ cherish your friends. Cherish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1455950114488.jpg (162 KB, 376x382) Image search: [Google]
1455950114488.jpg
162 KB, 376x382
>muh no gf
Shitposting aside /r9k/ cherish your friends.
Cherish them and be kind to them.
I'm having a rough week and i don't know what i would do if i didn't have the few good friends i have.
Because tfw no gf can be rough but having no friends must be a living nightmare.
>>
>>27656275
is there any chance that i can actually break into a group of friends going into community college at 19?

my only friend is my cousin who lives out of state, and we're pretty different and only hang out like once a month
>>
File: 1426207692661.jpg (28 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1426207692661.jpg
28 KB, 500x375
>>27656309
I'm not the best person to advise you.
I've made new acquitances over the years, but my good friends are friends from childhood, and i've had the luck that the relationship with them is still strong after all these years.
But you're 19, people that age aren't too bitter and are usually open minded i'd say you could make some good friends if you share interests.
>>
>>27656275
>Shitposting aside /r9k/ cherish your friends.
I have no friends.
Moved around a lot as a kid and didn't really stay much longer than a year at any given school. All the friends I had made during highschool fell out of contact when I went through some shit in senior year, got kicked out of home and ended up living in another state for a little bit. They've moved on with their normalfag lives and I've long since not wanted any further contact with people.

The Internet is all the human interaction I desire.

>Because tfw no gf can be rough
Only for failed normalfags who still chase 3DPD. They can be put down like dogs for all I care.
>but having no friends must be a living nightmare.
You know what is a living nightmare? Having no money, having no skills, having lived nearly half your expected lifetime while being such a depressed and anxious wreck than you can't handle even entry level jobs with limited human contact. Your projected issues are the least of real problems many robots face.

Get the fuck out you repulsive normalfag.
>>
>>27656420
I understand why you are so angry, we share demons.
I'm on my 7th year of being a NEET, have no skills, can't socialize properly and, and have diagnosed anxiety.
And i'm poor, really poor.
I have like 4 t-shirts, 1 pair of pants, and one pair of shoes. I can't even clean them properly so many times my clothes smell bad.
Most of the time i'm lucky if i have more than 50cents in my wallet.
But having friends eases the pain quite a bit.
>>
bumpart
>>
>cherish your friends
>friends
where do you think you are
>>
I agree, OP

Roasties come and go, but friends are forever.
Also, good on your for posting the best King Crimson album
>>
>>27656410
>my good friends are friends from childhood

I envy you man. I was fortunate enough to finally make some good friends my senior year of high school but Ill always wonder what became of my childhood friends
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.