[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was put in a mental hospital last year so I can't buy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 640x640
I was put in a mental hospital last year so I can't buy a gun by law now. Do any of you have a gun and are willing to shoot me dead? I have some game systems and other mildly expensive things that I'll give you beforehand for you to sell or use. I have some anime figurines with the original price being over $50 and collectors item figs that some people would die for. I live in the Pittsburgh, PA area.

Pls respond
>>
>>27656228
schizophrenia? original senpai
>>
>>27656302
Was put in there because I was actively doing self-destructive things and someone found my suicide note
>>
>>27656392
Why do you suffer? originality senpai
>>
>>27656413
Some people were made with the intent to never be happy and I just so happen to be one of them. Nothing ever turns in my favor. Everyone leaves. Happiness takes copious effort and time that no one is willing to give. It is easier being sad but at the same time it's the worst fate for any human being. And I give up.
>>
>>27656478
You have no friends or none to talk to? You may add me on Steam.
originality
>>
>>27656543
I don't have Steam, and I've no desire for anything other than death itself, unfortunately. I'm at my last rope.
>>
>>27656583
What went? You were depressed since childhood?
original senpaitachi
>>
You do realize background checks aren't conducted on private sales, right? Go to a fucking gun show or check armslist if you want a gun.

Alternatively, make cyanide using the method described in vid related

https://youtu.be/VUeooyhD5Xk
>>
>>27656640
Since elementary. Nobody liked me, but simply tolerated me until they would get sick of it and tell me to go away. Everyone had their own group to belong to. I was always left out no matter how hard I tried. Everyone got to experience the opposite gender but me. Everyone got to explore life but me. I can't say everything was bad though. I've had two relationships and lost my virginity at 19. The second one was as good as it could ever get. Except the part where I was dumped all of a sudden. They didn't even want to talk about it. I've never had a single person stay in my life. I've only had these rare and fleeting moments of what felt like happiness.
>>
>>27656669
Well the other thing is I don't have the money for a gun and I wouldn't like to wait to sell all of my things.
>>
>>27656778
So you are an extrovert? Life is not only about people and success you know.
>>
>>27656854
Well, I tried. But it wasn't enough. I'm not happy playing vidya, reading, drawing what little I can, and I know I won't be if I get a job.
>>
>>27656778
>i've had two relationships
top fucking kek and you think you have it bad hahahha what the fuck there are people who are almost 30 here and are hhkvs
>>
>>27656971
Yeah, I know. Whether I have it "bad" or not means nothing. I'm at the point where I don't want to live anymore.
>>
>>27656798
You can buy a h&r topper 12 gauge shotgun for ~100 bucks. Alternatively you can make a four winds/slam fire shotgun for under 50 and kill yourself that way.

[Spoiler]Otherwise eat the fucking cyanide you pussy.,[/spoiler]
>>
>>27657024
wtc cyanide anon? that's a hell of an idea too.
>>
>>27656950
But with job you can meet new people
>>
>>27657060
I've tried. I'm sick of people.
>>
>>27656228
I wear glasses (mine are even closer to my eyes than those), trust me, tears do not get on your glasses unless you're looking straight down maybe.
>>
>>27657024
Where do you get the ferricyanide anon? Not op but it seems like a cool strat. Also bonus points if you can get it from Canada
>>
>>27657110
I guess I have long eyelashes, anon. Not sure.
>>
>>27657082
Find people like you there, you cant be alone in your area. Too bad I live in Europe
>>
>>27656971
What is hhkvs? I only know kv and hkv
>>
>>27657147
I will not be happy talking to other people that are unhappy. I can come on 4chan for that. It's pointless.
>>
>I have some game systems and other mildly expensive things that I'll give you beforehand for you to sell or use.
Covering up a murder is probably a job worth a bit more than that, to the sorts that would do that sort of thing. And you probably won't find them here anyways.
Good luck figuring something else out.
>>
>>27657237
What about tinders?
>>
>>27657258
I mean, you aren't wrong in saying that. Not sure what I was thinking. Maybe some other accident-looking ideas.
>>
>>27657294
You mean the dating app? What good would that do?
>>
>>27657371
I mean dating and meet new people apps
They have many happy people there
>>
>>27657408
I don't think so. You have to love yourself first in order to find someone to love you right? But maybe I could use it and possibly meet someone with the intent to rape and kill me...
>>
File: 1459711095631.gif (892 KB, 245x138) Image search: [Google]
1459711095631.gif
892 KB, 245x138
>>27656228
>>27656778
I really feel your struggle.
I thought I was a fucking disgrace complaining, since people have it worse I know.
But more and more I see people who had gfs and friends wanting to end it, some people aren't mean to be happy.
I have now accepted that I don't have the guts to kill myself.
So i'm spending my life smoking weed and rotting away.
Someday I'll have the courage, and end it.
>>
Just ask your doctor to inject you with a lethal dose of morphine
>>
>>27657493
But I'm not terminally ill? That's a felony too I think. If I ask I'll just get sent back to the hospital.
>>
>>27657446
Why dont you love yourself? familia senpai
>>
>>27657467
Having relationships and friends means nothing. It's better not knowing what you're missing in my opinion. Some people take the pain of loss differently. I want to die because I don't take it well and I've given up trying. I'm accepting my fate.
>>
>>27657555
I can't bring myself to do it even though I've tried. Pushed myself to find my potential and come up empty handed every time.
>>
>>27656228
>I live in the Pittsburgh, PA area.

There are plenty of ways to die here

>fall off of Mt Washington or any steep cliff at night with no one looking.
>stand in front of a train and become a blub in the Trib
>"fall" off one the T platforms downtown and get runs over by the T
>run around homewood or Penn hills stating your hatred of black people.
>drink in the public and attack a police dog
>find some of that killer heroin and shoot up
>smash out a window in the cathedral and jump
>>
>>27657741
Which part do you live in anon?
>>
>>27657655
Keep trying and someday people will notice you as a strong individual
>>
Nigger fuck cyanide,
There's literally a file on ways to kill yourself.
Alternatively, make nicotine poison.
Go buy some chewing tobacco,
Pu it in a bowl
Wet it so it's like a paste
Soak it
Strain it through a thin towel
Let that mixture dry til you get a syrup
2-3 drops kill, just drink the whole thing.
Remember, nicotine is a drug, so you'll be high asf as you die.
>>
>>27657588
True I guess I had way more hope when I felt all my problems could be resolved because of a girl.
>>
>>27657923
Wait, just one can if chew?
>>
>>27657741
please PLEASE don't jump in front a train.
sometimes you survive.
t. paramedic
>>
>>27657985
I know this one. It's not like we're in Japan and I can jump in front of a shinkansen
>>
File: rampage2.jpg (134 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
rampage2.jpg
134 KB, 500x333
>>27656228
Go to vermont and buy a gun
You know what you must do
>>
>>27657959
I doubt you'd want to eat all the tobacco.
Besides, I'm neither a doctor nor a chemist, but I doubt eating/chewing all of it in one go would do anything. The reason the poison would work is because it's concentrated in that form.
>>
>>27657808
North of the city.

To add to the list
>dress up as a 12 point buck and hang out in the woods
>buy an airsoft gun, remove orange tip, hang out in public with it and point it at the cops when they show up.
>industrial sites have all manner of fascinating ways to kill yourself with. Break into one, find something that looks dangerous and be dangerous
>>
>>27657959
I'd buy several and concentrate all of it
>>
>>27658091
Moar ways
>buy a prop pineapple grenade, go into police station, threaten to pull pin
>>
http://textfiles.com/anarchy/PAIN/101waystk.txt

File I mentioned
>>
>>27658132
How long does this shit take I'm desperate
>>
>>27658267
Excellent. Thanks.
original thanks to you anon
>>
>>27658378
Shouldn't take too long to take effect. Before it takes full hold, you'll be high as fuck, and death comes quick. It's a chemical, obviously, so the exact time depends on how fat you are
>>
>>27658437
>>27658267

Samefag here,
Keep in mind many of these are either jokes or just things to be doing while you die. There are a lot of real ways in there tho.
>>
killing yourself isn't so difficult anon. you are acting dumb about it on purpose and give excuses like not being able to buy a gun when there are tons of other ways. instead you seek for advice here, knowing too well people won't shoot you for video games and figurines. you aren't ready for this anon and if you'd think long and hard about it, you'd realize.
>>
>>27658784
I'm about 100 pounds give or take a few. It'll work fast I hope.
>>
>>27659221
I realize I'm a coward and a fool. Trying to gain some confidence in a super easy way though.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.