[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no mommy gf to hold me and stroke my hair after I come
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: mommygfriendu.jpg (270 KB, 850x1160) Image search: [Google]
mommygfriendu.jpg
270 KB, 850x1160
>tfw no mommy gf to hold me and stroke my hair after I come home from wagecucking

Why can't any fembots live near me and then be my mommy gf? Why is life so stupid and shit and unfair?
>>
There are lots of other reasons but one of the biggest ones is that fembots don't want a robot bf, for whatever reason. This also proves that "fembots" don't exist, if they were truly lonely and desperate they'd reach out to anons like these. Heck I'm sure some people in your position are even willing to house her just for being a mommy gf, but no fem"bot" will take you up on your offer. Hmmmm.
>>
>>27656315

I know. Fembots aren't even real. There are just a few female shitposters.

I would never house a girl for free though t b h
>>
I don't want to be with some silly little faggot beta.
>>
File: 1442738510039.png (523 KB, 756x703) Image search: [Google]
1442738510039.png
523 KB, 756x703
>>27656159
>tfw I always wanted to be the mommy gf.
>tfw dude.
Guess the closest thing I could get is become some stay at home homemaking husband.

Hope gaybots are into "mommy" bfs because I'm sure women aren't/
>>
File: 1459643138168.png (410 KB, 804x1066) Image search: [Google]
1459643138168.png
410 KB, 804x1066
>>27656387

I wish I'd been born properly gay so badly. The idea of a trap at my house being my little sissy housewife is adorable, but the reality would be much less pleasant.

>>27656349
is obviously a bored nerd, but it's the real opinion of all women. Even women that claim to be dom hate sub males; they just enjoy hurting them in hopes they'll get dominated by some big, no-bullshit beast soon.
>>
>>27656349
found the entitled princess with excessive daddy issues
>>
>get ldr gf (yeah she's probably fucking me blah blah blah)
>she's submissive and only pretends to be dominant sometimes because she knows I like it
>every time I dominate her im wishing it was the other way around

Sucks desu but at least I have a gf
>>
What do you offer to them, anon? Why would they want to provide for your lazy NEET life?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.