[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recently got with this girl, and suprisingly she isn't a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (336 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
336 KB, 2048x2048
Recently got with this girl, and suprisingly she isn't a nigger. I am usually repulsed by black women but I really like the personality of this one and can't help but feel attracted to her. What does r9k think of my niggress? Is it worth the time?
>>
>>27656121
Put your penis inside of her vagina.

You're not thinking of this being a serious relationship, are you? Because it definitely won't work with you being a bigot.
>>
>>27656221
No I don't hate black people bro, I hate niggers. The ghetto ass black people. Can't stand them. And yes I am trying to make this last.
>>
>>27656329
Hope she enjoys you calling her a nigger all of the time.

If you like her, then yeah. Of course it's worth the time.
>>
>>27656400
I don't call her a nigger to her face. Plus I've stated that she is indeed not a nigger.
>>
>>27656121
Youre too much of a racist currently to ever understand her on a deeper level. The relationship may turn into something, but you will also change if that is ever to bcome. If you remain as you are now, t is unlikely.

But you must try to yourself be less of a racist.
>>
Ignore all of these beta retards saying you can't be racist. If you're pet monkey entices you this bad, honestly just go for it.
>>
>>27656742
I can rephrase it to just be ghetto people. Most black people who go to class with me are ghetto. As hell . It's not just black people, but she also hates ghetto people and we discuss it sometimes. She pretty much understands where I'm coming from.
>>
>>27656776

6th post best post

I call my nigger a nigger to her face. Otherwise I treat her quite well, and we enjoy each other's company.

She'll probably be more turned off by you suddenly turning into some liberal faggot.
>>
>>27656121
If she's nice then why not? Skin colour shouldn't be an issue if she's genuinely a nice person.
>>
>>27656121
Gross you must look like complete shit if you would consider a ugly ass black bitch. It doesn't matter if you call her a nigger or a black women she still looks hideous either way. Fucking nasty you should have put a spoiler on the pic black women are just so fucking ugly.
>>
>>27656121
>>27656121

I think it's terrible that you would actually refer about a person with that awful word much less your gf
>>
File: 1458234448653.gif (607 KB, 800x792) Image search: [Google]
1458234448653.gif
607 KB, 800x792
You're right OP, leave the good looking white pussy for us.
>>
>>27656984
This OP you are a fucking retard why would you even consider fucking this ugly ass abomination when white women are prettier, nicer, and better in everyway.
>>
Hey nudes, pics, another pic to see another angle of this girl,
>>
>>27656956
>never talk to me or my wife's son again
>>
>>27656121
even if you like her personality and get along with her, consider this: do you want to have children who don't look like you and who are genetically less close to you than any random white person? could you honestly love a black son like you would love a son that looked like you?
>>
>>27657172

Not OP, but why would OP be so cuckolded as to share nudes of his gf with random people on the internet?

>>27657306
This anon speaks truth, I had a nigger gf for a while and have no regrets, but couldn't go forward and have children with her.
>>
>>27656329
That Chris Rock bit was a mistake. Seeing people post this is so cringey and retarded. I don't have a problem with racist people since most people are racist, but these attempts at making yourself not look racist is so stupid.

I have an idea. Why don't you tell her about this or show her this thread?
>>
>>27657306
>do you want to have children who don't look like you

Most autistic phrase robots love jacking themselves off too.

Do you not care for your friends and distant family?
>>
>>27657405
BTW, I think that hole in her ear is a much bigger deal than OPs racism. Fuck that's gross.
>>
>>27657306
Plenty of Latinos have children that don't look like themselves because of all the race mixing and random genes and there's no problem there.

Not loving your children because they're mixed race is insane. Plus when people say shit like this they don't actually care if the kid looks like them or not, what they're trying to say is they care about the kids phenotype. Lots of people of all races have children that come out looking different but because they share the same race, somehow the parents still manage to love them.
>>
I'm under the impression that most black people sympathize with niggers because they all have someone in their family, friends, ect who has been in a gang and understand the "struggle" of not being able to get a regular job/salary.
>>
>>27656984
>>27657028
>>27657306

Racist morons detected.

This idiot doesn't even understand genetics, thinks you'll be closer to random white.

Morons think parents are racist, therefore won't like children with darker skin.

Jesus, stay permavirgins forever, you guys deserve it, or just go back to /pol, where you 80 point IQ will actually make you superior.
>>
>>27656121
When the Portuguese sailed to Angola in 1494 the first thing they did was fuck the local women. In fact all the colonialists ever did was fuck the local women. Why else would you risk malaria and sunstroke? This anti-racemixing movement is a recent thing.
>>
>>27657571
>This idiot doesn't even understand genetics, thinks you'll be closer to random white.
please, indulge me. if you are white person of european heritage, you are genetically close enough to accept a kidney transplant from another white person.

if you are that person and have a kid with an african black woman, 50% of your kid's genes will be extremely distant to your genome. Did you know that parents of mixed kids can't take organ donations from their kids because they're incompatible?
>>
>>27657612
>When the Portuguese sailed to Angola in 1494 the first thing they did was fuck the local women. In fact all the colonialists ever did was fuck the local women.

>raping a woman of people you conquered is comparable to having an actual romantic relationship

also these people were fucking soldiers who likely were second sons with nothing to go back home for, most of them didn't have anyone else to even choose from.
>>
>>27657698
>implying women don't like to be raped and conquered

Explain to me again how it was not romantic?
>>
>>27657769
>implying women don't like to be raped and conquered
european women maybe, yeah
>>
>>27657652
Kidney transplant does not operate under a genetic requirement. It's blood type.

There is often me genetic variation WITHIN a "race" than between "races". The scientific community essentially says that race is primarily a social construction.

But I don't expect you to understand what I'm saying. There is a lot to learn in terms of biology, history, race, psychology, etc that if you lack the education or training in, what I'm saying is likely to sound strange, but it's true. /pol/ absolutely lacks education and will never understand this stuff, but if you actually go to college, or read texts written by academics, or talk to actual scientists and professors you might learn.
>>
>>27658013
*more genetic variation
>>
Dated black girls, good ones, and they're way better than white girls.
>>
>>27657943
women have a reason to enjoy rape. in hunter-gatherer societies, rape was not a commonplace thing inside a tribe - do you think brothers and the father of the victim would allow just anyone to come rape her?

instead, rape happened when the primitive tribes warred each other. when a tribe conquered another, the men and often the male children were killed, the women spared - to be raped, to incubate the progeny of the superior tribe that conquered theirs. these were the Chads of that time, who gave them stronger seed, better genes.
>>
>>27658066
You'd make a great 14 year parody scientist in a left wing comic of right wing morons.
>>
>>27658013
Listen to these fucking retards. They literally have no idea what they're talking about.

>50% of your kid's genes will be extremely distant to your genome
Are they being serious or are they this retarded. They're about as dumb as the ghetto people they hate so much.
>>
>>27658013
>Kidney transplant does not operate under a genetic requirement. It's blood type.
i admit my mistake there, i was talking about bone marrow transplants.

http://content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
>There is often me genetic variation WITHIN a "race" than between "races". The scientific community essentially says that race is primarily a social construction.

you actually believe this reddit popsciemce garbage? yes, east and west africans are genetically very distant of each other, even if the catchall phrase "black" is applied to both. but that does not mean genetically european nations are closer to african races than they are to each other. Holy shit, use your common sense. Have you ever heard of Speciation? Long enough isolation from other groups of the same species eventually leads to enough genetic differences that they no longer belong to the same species. Do you think the distance between Africa and Europe did not lead to genetic differentiation?
>>
>>27658233
Like I said, you don't know enough about genetics to even understand what genetic variation is. Allele frequency and all that. Take a course on the subject.
>>
>>27658182
Women are much more likely to be impregnated by a rape than by a consensual intercourse:

tinyurl com / n86t873

How would you explain this adaptation?
>>
>>27658302
Please, indulge me. I'd be thrilled to be proven wrong here.
>>
Depends on how she acts, OP. If she acts like your typical ghetto trash, then leave her ass behind. If she does not then try it.

There is this one black girl who I think is interested in me. Weird thing about her is that she has a white Stacy mentality. Weirder still is that this mix of race and mind make her very nice. White girls like her around here are very antisocial when around people they do not approve of. A black girl with a white girl mind is a beautiful thing. They always seem more accepting and forgiving.

Only thing is in my situation, this girl likes guys who are mental. And I think that ever since my "off" nature has leaked into our social sotuations, that is what seemed to have triggered her interest. I do not know if that is something for me to be concerned about or what.

Other than that, if that is really your girl then go for it. At least so long as she does not have a "quirk" like the girl in my situation does or not.
>>
File: 1450398605932.jpg (36 KB, 461x563) Image search: [Google]
1450398605932.jpg
36 KB, 461x563
>>27656121

I think I know her...? Is she really into super hero's and comic books and hello kitty?
>>
>>27658066
No, instead it was usually the fathers and the brothers sexually abusing the girls in those times. Do you think they had a 2016 Western set of morals to guide them back then?
>>
Fuck off Danny W you white trash piece of shit nobody fucking likes you.
>>
>>27656121
Don't take relationship advise from these betas.
>>
>>27658847
>le all men are rapists who would literally rape their own children if there wasn't a law against it
>>>tumblr
>>
>>27656121

omg he's talking with a dindu, gas the kikes race war now gas the kikes race war now
>>
>>27658409
Start by reading the race and genetic entry on wiki. Covers a lot of it. You're still not likely to understand it without a foundation in statistics, biology, race, etc.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.