[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>never went to Uni >no marketable skills >28 years old
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1447636438807.jpg (240 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1447636438807.jpg
240 KB, 1024x768
>never went to Uni
>no marketable skills
>28 years old
>refuse to be treated like shit in a low paying job

Guess I'll be a NEET forever
>>
>refuses to be treated like shit
>remains a literal human shit
>>
>>27656087
At least I'm not putting up with it day in and day out cuck boy.
>>
I feel this, anon. The only recourse is to train yourself in some kind of home-learnable skill. There are actually plenty out there, most notably among them being programming.

>>tfw working shitty low income jobs at 28
>>teaching myself computer shit desperately in my spare time
>>stealing food to survive, barely making rent

is this what cyberpunk is really like?
>>
I do not feel sorry for you.
>>
>>27656145
Let me guess, mommy and daddy are paying for you to get a STEM degree?
>>
>>27656087
Lol look at this crying, butt frustrated wageslave.
Keep on cucking yourself, you pleb
>>
>>27656180
That's right.

How does it make you feel? A literal 'nigger' succeeding in life while you are sitting there with 28 years of being a failure? :^)
>>
>>27656144
No OP, but also feeling this big time. I can't imagine working a shitty job on top of that, it must be hell anon.

I'm a bit younger, turning 25 soon. NEET since I was 16. It's really starting to hit me now that I need to work on learning a skill. I'll probably go the programming route like you mentioned.
>>
>>27656207
How does it make me feel? Pretty bad. Lucky for you you have parents who actually give a shit.
I could care less if you are a 'nigger' or not, I'm not some /pol/ faggot.
>>
>>27656052
You're still young enough to join the military unless you're mentally or physically fucked up.
>>
>>27656243
>turning 25 soon. NEET since I was 16.
I'm 21 and been one off and on since 14, so haven't done 5 days of school/work weekly since I was a early teenager.

Been back at school doing business the past 6 months, it seems like a good skill to have, I'll probably do something else though.

It's weird going back into the world as an adult in a different time period. At least I can talk to people about Internet stuff. Because that's where I've been the past 7 years.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.