[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I commiit suicide by accident but make it loook like murder?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1402332891141.jpg (585 KB, 1259x947) Image search: [Google]
1402332891141.jpg
585 KB, 1259x947
How do I commiit suicide by accident but make it loook like murder?
>>
>>27656051
Why not make it actual murder? Just run into some ghetto and shout nigger multiple times.
>>
>>27656051
Not sure why I'm even thinking about this, but a car or a motorcycle should do the trick. Don't forget that it's an absolute one-way ticket.
>>
I was thinking if that too. Then plant a bunch of weird documents i could buy on eBay around pointing to a local conspiracy that's made up. Like the mayor is a rapist and the police cover up his murders and rapes then stand on my balcony and shoot myself with a zip gun attacked to a bunch of ballons at night so no one sees it.

I thought that would be funny and less shameful to my family then if I just hung myself kek
>>
>>27656206
>attacked
Attached*
>>
>>27656206
what the fuck is a zip gun man
>>
>>27656064
Murder is premeditated. What you're describing is manslaughter.
>>
>>27656206
lel just type up the documents yourself and put them in a manila envelope. Don't forget to write to someone before hand: "I'm getting close to the truth, and once it gets out the entire city elite will be exposed!"
>>
>>27656300
Retard there is 1st and 2nd degree murders. Manslaughter is if you didn't intend to kill.
>>
>>27656253
Google

>>27656334
I wanted official seals to put on things like from government officials and the CIA. Kek good idea, I'll tell anyone that will listen I stumbled on something big about 3 days before
>>
>>27656365
>2) a killing caused by dangerous conduct and the offender's obvious lack of concern for human life.
I stand corrected. The terminology isn't transferable to the States.

You're actually diminishing the derogatory effect of the word
>retard
by using it like that.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.