[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he prefers western world white women Why put yourself through
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
>he prefers western world white women

Why put yourself through such a torture?
>>
>>27655482

this is the single most disgusting picture i have seen all day. congratulations. she looks like her arms are sausauges.
>>
I'm almost inclined to think that she has a specific disease with the way that her fat is distributed. Like she's still fat and I can see it in her face, but most fat people don't have arms like that.
>>
>>27655482
she looks so close to death
>>
>>27655482
This is shopped in some way, right?
>>
>>27655613
It's probably lymphatic obstruction or some shit.
>>
>>27655613
yeah she looks fucking off, like normal fat arms just sag down , that looks like popeye forearms
>>
>>27655613
She's a female Popeye.
>>
>>27655482
it's like she's the reverse popeye
>>
>he fell for the virtuous exotic lady meme

They're the same the world over.
>>
>>27655482
Fucking spinach, man. Not even once.
>>
>>27655717
>>27655722
popeyemind
>>
>>27655698
Nope, just murrican
>>
>>27655482
Almost 80% of the black population in the US is obese
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.