[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You will never marry a farmer's daughter >You will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: farm girl.jpg (150 KB, 820x547) Image search: [Google]
farm girl.jpg
150 KB, 820x547
>You will never marry a farmer's daughter
>You will never wake up early to watch the sun rise
>You will never leave all your doors unlocked knowing there are no niggers for 400 miles around
>You will never make love in a field of wildflowers or the hay loft
>You will never have qt kids totally uninfluenced by Tumblr, Cable TV, and Liberal Arts colleges

Why live?
>>
File: 3stalls.jpg (2 MB, 2464x1632) Image search: [Google]
3stalls.jpg
2 MB, 2464x1632
>you will never go down to the horse stables and discover this
>>
>>27655247
>tfw you can't meet eyes with a sandy blonde freckled cutie across the church on Sunday mass
>tfw you won't earn her father's approval and her mother's affection
>tfw you'll never grow old together and raise 6 children, who will all experience the same idyllic life
>>
File: 1453096139355.jpg (520 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1453096139355.jpg
520 KB, 1280x960
>>27655317
>tfw you will never go down to the horse stables and discover this
>>
>>27655247
>tfw you already live where you can do all of these

Appalachia is the only place I can truly be happy from niggers and liberals. I'm so glad everyone sees this place as a coal mining shithole, which it is, but that keeps the libtards out.
>>
File: country-girls-20150504-3.jpg (64 KB, 600x817) Image search: [Google]
country-girls-20150504-3.jpg
64 KB, 600x817
Is there some sort of 2 year vocational degree that would let me find a good job in the rural Midwest or South? So sick of bitchy career girls and blue haired SJWs who don't want kids.
>>
>>27655408
You could buy land here in Kentucky and get loads of Christian farmer's daughter pussy. I've fucked three girls when I was in high school just beeing myself :--D. These girls are racist and everything too. Don't expect them to be smart though. A conversation with them is like talking to a stubborn 10 year old.
>>
>>27655408
I wish my face was that saddle.
>>
>>27655477

sounds quite good.
>>
File: 1459660912955.gif (2 MB, 500x525) Image search: [Google]
1459660912955.gif
2 MB, 500x525
>You will never work 14 hours a day and be expected to be up and outside before the sun has even risen
>you will never be unable to get high-speed internet because your house is in the middle of a lot the size of a fucking village and the nearest city is 50000 miles away
>you will never deal with stinking, dirty farm animals and dangerous farm equipment on a daily basis
>you will never be so exhausted by 7 PM that you enter a near coma at the dinner table while your cornshuckster redneck wife tries to feed your 15 screaming babies
>you will never be a poor, uneducated horsefucker
Feels GREAT, OP.
>>
>>27655247
Kek farmer girls only want Chad. They don't want some creepy low test beta who romanticizes them.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.