[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw hikikomori How do I lose my viriginty, /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: nhk.jpg (101 KB, 802x1000) Image search: [Google]
nhk.jpg
101 KB, 802x1000
>tfw hikikomori

How do I lose my viriginty, /r9k/?
>>
You lose it to yourself. Do you have any lubricant?
>>
god, nhk was so good
>>
>>27655272
why did you like it?
>>
>>27655272
It hit way to close to home. I have made alot of the same mistakes with women that Sato has. I laughed at the bit where he quits counsiling and says he never wants to see Misaki again because i thought he was acting stupid until seconds later when i remembered i did the exact same thing.
>>
>>27655307
I liked the characterization of Sato and Misaki mostly. I was able to relate to both of them since they were both written as really lonely failures, but, unlike myself, they were able to find reasons to keep going on.
I also like how Misaki was originally introduced as Sato's "savior" but is later revealed to be just as broken and helpless as he is. It added a lot of realism to their relationship for me.

>>27655375
I think the people who really liked it were able to see themselves in some of the characters.
>>
>>27655225
Make a tulpa with a really big dick
>>
>>27655225
Stop being a weeb, get fit, go out.
>>
>>27655225
Why do you want to?

Original
>>
File: 839290816279.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
839290816279.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>tfw I'm going to become a wizard

>tfw I'm going to become a wagecuck

>tfw I won't have any friends

>tfw I will never be in a relationship

>tfw my family won't care about me anymore

>tfw I will never become successful

>tfw I am too much of a pussy to end it all

>tfw I will never have children

>tfw I will die alone

>tfw I am a hikikomori NEET
>>
26fag and asking the same.
The conclusion I've reached is - with a rope.

Some people are meant to suffer.
>>
File: 1458573565230.gif (443 KB, 500x285) Image search: [Google]
1458573565230.gif
443 KB, 500x285
Nhk hit way too close to home
>>
/t/ advised me not to watch this anime because apparently it will make you very depressed if you relate to the main character
>>
>>27658457
it made me suicidal and I never even considered it till then, but having my life laid out word for word (apart from misakis intervention) really puts it into perspective how shit our life is and how much worse it can/will get. Doesn't help even with the creators success from this show he is still living a miserable hikikomori life so for all we know even success might not be able to save us.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.