[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >failing online course because i can't find
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: fSSh7df.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80 KB, 500x421
>be me
>failing online course because i can't find the motivation to do homework on a consistent basis
>still have to time withdrawal, but risk losing federal aid
>afraid of continuing college unless my work ethic changes
>am now 24, have attended 4 colleges while continuously failing and dropping out at each one, so i don't think i'll ever change
>wasted tens of thousands of dollars of my parents money, but at least now i'm taking my own loans

can any robots relate? am i the only one who's such a shitty person?
>>
>HE GOES TO SCHool

REEEEEEEEE NORMIE GET OUTTTTT
>>
>>27655090
Nope, have done literally the same shit anon, only difference is that I'm 25
>>
>>27655090
It doesn't even matter

loans get forgiven after x amount of years anyway
>>
>>27655116
do you have any plans to turn it around? what can be done to promote discipline
>>
File: 1459782031807.png (111 KB, 680x544) Image search: [Google]
1459782031807.png
111 KB, 680x544
You're 24, so your feasible period to become a pseudonormie ends in a year, and your chance to be anything but garbage ends in 6.

Time to drop out of college, forget it, and do something else. You obviously can't handle it.
>>
Start looking for a job man, I was kind of in your same position at 24 although I didn't waste that much money. I got a job and took some classes at the local CC to try to salvage my degree.
>>
>>27655113
not everyone is lucky enough to get autismbux or have rich parents, faggot.
>>
I'm going to Uni right now, and I don't think I can manage it either.

I just suck at life in general, and should just kill myself really.
>>
File: 4562.jpg (37 KB, 420x424) Image search: [Google]
4562.jpg
37 KB, 420x424
>>27655090
I went to two community colleges and dropped out. I have about 5 grand in debt.I just sucked it up and decided school wasn't for me and got a factory job like my dad and all of my uncles, and everyone I know in this small fucked up town. I'm 31 btw just moved out of my parents house last year. Get the fuck on with your life while you still can or you will end up like me.
>>
>>27655090
OP I was in similar situation around 2005(18 years old) i joined a med school the achievement of first in my family went into my head started procrastinating(playing dota) and missed on few assignments, tests and I ended up afraid of college and miserable , dropped out after 7 months and my parents had some connections and transferred me to another med school.

I thought i had a new start I was doing well for a few months and again I started procrastinating ,grades dropped I was so afraid thought my parents would kick me out of the home, so i pretended going to college for another 18 months finally something hit me and I felt i was cheating my parents told them everything.Completely dropped out of med school , was diagnosed with depression became a NEET for 4 years.During this period weekly once I used to cry seeing all my old friends on facebook, reading all the stories about young people achieving something in life.

At 25(2011) suddenly i had this realization, what if my parents die who will take care of me and so applied to a computer science degree in some college and I somehow swallowed my pride reluctantly started attending the classes with kids 7 years younger than me, I was so afraid the first 2 months of outside world, made few friends(pretended i was younger never disclosed my age to anyone) was kinda chad like ,now at 29 my life is kinda OK I'm employed for past 5 months.
>>
File: Rare_2b6c68_5507279.jpg (35 KB, 350x464) Image search: [Google]
Rare_2b6c68_5507279.jpg
35 KB, 350x464
>Failing at school
>wrote hundreds of applications with ok school grades, got no job
If I drop out of school I have nothing and being the biggest looser here, wasting money of my parents
>>
File: image.jpg (570 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
570 KB, 1920x1080
>>27655090
My parents made me pay for my own college, I don't get why parents spoil their children like this

P.s I'm 22
>>
>>27659228
Did you have the money to pay for it or are you drowning in loans? The latter for me. I thought it would motivate me to work harder, but I am just as much a lazy fuck as OP.
>>
>>27655090
Stop looking at it like a chore and understand you are learning something. It's not fun like videogames but you are going to be an uneducated pleb the rest of your life if you don't figure your shit out.

Start by gtfo r9k
>>
>>27655090
No your a lazy shit bag if your never going to change why bother to continue? either be a neet or work some dead end job
>>
Same here. attended 4 colleges, 1 vocational school, 1 seminar.
I fail anything that requires rigor and discipline, even if college is not that hard, i can't bring myself to study.
And i did work for years in a dead-end job, so i know how soul-sucking grunt work is, so you'd think i'd be grateful for a chance at education, but no..
Truly pathetic and humiliating, because it's not that insurmountable of a challenge, the only obstacle is my own mind.
Who knows, maybe the 5th time will be the right time.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.