[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you still want to date this girl after she breaks up with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Sarah_Snyder.jpg (96 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Sarah_Snyder.jpg
96 KB, 640x640
Would you still want to date this girl after she breaks up with Jaden Smith?
>>
File: How_Mac_Got_Fat.png (900 KB, 1201x679) Image search: [Google]
How_Mac_Got_Fat.png
900 KB, 1201x679
>>27654870
As long as she disease free, why not?
>>
I'm like 16 years older than her, so no.
>>
>date a girl
am I roleplaying a functional human being in this context?
>>
I don't think I'd date anyone who would date Mr. Mirror Eyes.
>>
>>27654884
Doesn't it make you upset that she was tainted by nigger cock?
>>
>>27654953
>people that thing about nigger cock all day, every day
>not worse than your average woman
>not gay and or cucks
>>
File: Brasil.jpg (108 KB, 430x988) Image search: [Google]
Brasil.jpg
108 KB, 430x988
tbqh I would rather date Jaden. Imagine having dinner with the Smiths, them knowing that you defiled their son's boipussy.

>Jaden buys you all kinds of expensive gifts with his parents' money
>>
>>27655289
>this post

your a fag
>>
>>27654953
>he's this concerned about a teenage black boy's dick.

for real you need to reign yourself in.
>>
>>27654870
>>27654953
Am I the only person not considering Jaden smith to be black?

I admit, I get extremely angry seeing niggers with white women, but because we live in civiKEKEDsociety with prison and jail, I cant murder a nigger, and i end up fapping of inability to do anything.

I dont feel threatened by jaden, I dont consider him black/nigger. just eh. He is like a abivelant hipster guy
>>
>>27655289
>>27655289
>his parents money
No anon, he's rich on his own now too..
>>
>>27654870

She looks like an AI. nope
>>
>>27655372
You will change your mind once he gets in trouble for beating or killing one of these white girls.
>>
>>27655416
burn the coal and you pay the toll, no sympathy for race traitors
>>
>>27655372
Jaden's existence makes me feel sorry for Will Smith.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.