[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is asexuality the most robot of sexual orentiations? >will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1441148592379.jpg (55 KB, 868x494) Image search: [Google]
1441148592379.jpg
55 KB, 868x494
Is asexuality the most robot of sexual orentiations?

>will never feel the most pleasurable experience that you can naturally go through
>every relationship will eventually fall apart because every woman needs it
>sex is the basis of society and you will never be able to relate

pic unrelated
>>
File: 1459742776499.jpg (41 KB, 496x444) Image search: [Google]
1459742776499.jpg
41 KB, 496x444
>asexuality

This has to be yet the dumbest meme I've come across and that is saying something.
>>
>>27654913
Tbf i've come round to the idea, I don't find black women attractive, it's not much of a stretch to imagine I wouldn't find any women attractive, nor any men. Although it gets used by enough people that it's pretty much the new "le social anxiety xD"
>>
Lack of sex drive is signify m almost always a hormone deficiency and taking meds to fix it will make you happier 100% of the time. Maybe you're fine not getting sex but it's not because of some patrician values you have, it's only your body being the piece of shit it is and crippling you
>>
>>27654698
Yah id say asexual/demisexuality is pretty robotic. Also if you consider depression and anhedonia, it is possible to be asexual because you've never felt passion or love/goodfeels for anyone ever. But it might not be since everyone here is weeaboo 2D loving guys with tfw no gf, which implies non asexuality
>>
>>27654698
Bisexual master race.
Still a khv. Kill me.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.