[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /mustard sandwiches/ here? What are you eating today?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 20160405_140308-1.jpg (856 KB, 2892x1729) Image search: [Google]
20160405_140308-1.jpg
856 KB, 2892x1729
Who /mustard sandwiches/ here?
What are you eating today?
>>
I'm going to starve today. I probably won't have a single meal except for maybe some leftover spaghetti before bed. Can't sleep on an empty stomach. I have a terrible diet though, and I skip meals all the time. Maybe I'll try one of your mustard sandwiches this afternoon, and even slap some chicken on that bitch.
Do you guys ever wish you only had to eat once a month, like certain reptiles? Then you could make a grand feast of it and that would be the only time you need to be be bothered with eating.
>>
>>27654592

Why are you starving anon? You're just going to gain more weight when you do eat.
>>
>>27654592
Fuck yeah anon, mustard is great, chicken is great, I'm using Spicy Dijon mustard so don't put too much on, it'll produce a burning sensation in your nose, although it's not actually spicy, just your nose gets affected.

>>27654614
No he won't. I ate only one meal a day which was no more than 1000 calories if not less for 2 months, and I lost 10 pounds. I still haven't gained the weight back and I am eating normally now.
>>
>>27654614
I ran out of food, and I'd rather use the money to buy drugs. It's kind of sick I know, but even though I quit smoking meth I still hardly ever eat. It's mostly just alcohol these days to be honest, but I'd rather be hungry and able to afford a good scotch. You've got get skinny to drink, or before you know it you won't be able to see your dick over that beer gut.
>>
>>27654592
I know that feel dude.

Trying to get out of this anorexic behavior and eat more, gonna cook up some chicken wings and a nice baked potato soon.
>>
>>27654660
You should eat Batata, it's like the best type of sweet potato you can ever eat.
>>
>>27654707
What do you guys think of sweet potato fries? Ever had them?
>>
>>27654725
Hate them.

>>27654707
Will check out.
>>
>>27654725
Yeah. I've even homecooked em. They're okay, nothing to rave about. I'd much rather have regular french fries with ketchup, so it's not worth making or buying.

Onions rings on the other hand. You gotta get that good Beer batter from a diner or restaurant, or get that white castle onion ring sack.
mmmmmmmm
>>
>>27654532
I'm broke because healthy NEET so no disability, don't qualify for stamps

So I'm going to starve for the fifth day in a row. Don't feel to I'll yet but I know I will
>>
>>27654614
what the fuck kind of retarded logic is that, that's shit weightless companies pay millions to convince the general public that they need pills or exercise to lose weight when really it's just counting calories and not eating fucking sugar. unbelievable.
>>
>>27654592
>>27654643
>>27654660

Is it psychological? Depression? How do you actually do it? I can understand someone over eating because food tastes great but how do you cope with the lethargy and headaches that come without eating?
>>
>>27654785

It's a simple google search to see that starving yourself is a retarded way to lose weight.
>>
>>27654911
As I've said, it's the drugs. On methamphetamine, you feel like you don't need to eat nearly all the time. I quit with that stuff, but the habit of skipping meals has stuck with me. I've learned to ignore hunger, although it's probably very bad for me.
>>
>>27654911
>How do you actually do it?
I stopped being a fat fuck, lost weight, stopped over eating for a couple of months and then I stopped getting the urge to eat all the time, I don't even want to drink much juice anymore. It's partially psychological for me because I motivated myself by watching KDramas to exercise. But most of the time I'm just not hungry. I can go for 3-4 days without eating if I wanted, and wouldn't feel extremely hungry until the fourth day. Also I don't shit often so if I haven't taken a dump I won't be hungry either.
>can understand someone over eating because food tastes great but how do you cope with the lethargy and headaches that come without eating?
When you get to the point where you're already skinny but still want to lose or maintain your weight, you get used to the headaches. Lethargy only depends on what you're doing to cause it. Obviously I'm not taking a run at the beach.

If I don't eat at a certain time I go through a period where I get an intense migraine for hours that won't go away, even if I eat.

Of course that only happens after you get obsessive once you reach your goal.
>>
Gay and bisexual males are more likely to have an eating disorder than heterosexual males.
>>
>>27655139
with good reason too
>>
>>27654785
This
Why people still believe it when the proof is in our history is beyond me
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.