[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel so empty inside... Nothing has helped fill this void Not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: vlcsnap-2013-04-08-00h49m27s109.png (415 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2013-04-08-00h49m27s109.png
415 KB, 852x480
I feel so empty inside...
Nothing has helped fill this void
Not the gym
Not a gf
Not sex
Not God
Not money
Not friends
Not family
My hobbies have become a chore
I'm stuck in this stasis and all I want to do is disappear forever, yet I have this desire that keeps telling me to live.
I don't think I'm depressed. Maybe bored.
But holy shit this feel...

Sorry...
>>
File: sanicsad.png (140 KB, 480x277) Image search: [Google]
sanicsad.png
140 KB, 480x277
Sounds like depression senpai. When was the last time you took pleasure in a simple thing like waking up in a good mood and just rolling around in bed for 20 minutes like a retard?

At some point it's actually probably a good idea to see a psychiatrist.
>>
>>27654490
How can anyone with depression get the money to see a psychiatrist? This is literally the stupidest advice ever.

Op, just keep going at it. Eventually you'll find something that brings you pleasure and happiness again. Once you get that one instance of true happiness, everything will fall back in place.
>>
>>27654490
I don't man. Maybe I'm bipolar to be honest.
Most days it feels like I'm drowning, while in those rare occasions, it I feel like I'm floating. But at the same time, I don't really 'feel" happy, like it feels kind of fake. I feel like my whole life is insincere.
Last time I felt relaxed and content with life was drunk by the bed side floor.
>>
>>27654541
Depends where you live, I suppose. I'm a poorfag but county mental health is a thing. 10mg fluoxetine and I feel like a functional human being for the first time in 5-6 years.

>>27654568
Do you get racing thoughts? That's probably the #1 big thing to watch for when it comes to bipolar.
>>
>>27654380
Anhedonia Bros? I'm in the same boat, I've been this way all my life. I had no childhood hobbies, I didn't stick to something and grow to have a passion in it, i was born empty, I grew up empty, and I will die empty. Many of us feel this feel op, don't worry, we won't let the normie threads snuff you out. If it's anhedonia via depression then it might be fixable, since you did enjoy things before. Don't kill yourself unless you really want to/tried out all the options you can
>>
>>27654606
Sometimes.
Usually angst, loneliness, reminder of my loneliness, emptiness. Dreading my future, past and present.
Numbness, like now. Like nothing is going through my brain and everything I'm doing is just mechanical. Even this post.
I can't understand my emotions anymore.
>>
>>27654681
Yeah, that sounds very much like depression. I'd look up what resources are available in your area and ask to get evaluated for bipolar while you're at it too.

You always get advice like "Just do fun things" or "Read philosophy and make peace with it logically" but if you've ever been on anything mind-altering you know firsthand that whatever chemical is going through the brain can hugely affect your thought process. Sometimes it really is just a case of neurotransmitter imbalance that makes you want to die.
>>
you're ready to ascend to meme
may the almighty kek bless you
>>
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/theory-knowledge/201603/anxiety-and-depression-are-symptoms-not-diseases

What are you dissatisfied with about your life?
>>
>>27654380

you just enjoy doing nothing. some people wallow in their own emotional filth and feel good about it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.