[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the most pathetic failed attempt you KHV robots have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: trubot.jpg (86 KB, 496x601) Image search: [Google]
trubot.jpg
86 KB, 496x601
What's the most pathetic failed attempt you KHV robots have made at losing your virginity?

>be me, 24 y/o KHV
>decide I will hire a hooker and just get it over with
>find one online
>300 dollars all in
>have to pay in advance
>have to pay for a hotel room as well because I live with my parents
>she shows up at the hotel 20 mins late
>I tell her I have never done this before
>she tells me it's OK, "Let's go have a drink first"
>hotel is in a shitty neighborhood, nothing around but a KFC and some dive bars
>eventually settle on KFC because those bars are just too filthy
>sit their drinking iced tea with a pretty lady all dressed up
>eventually we finish our drinks and get out
>ask her if it's OK if I bring her to my room now
>she says it actually isn't, she doesn't have a good feeling about this
>too omega to complain or ask for a refund
>she leaves
>I go home to jack off

One month later now and still a KHV
>>
>>27654291
I was sitting next to my qt oneitis when she saw little baby doing usual baby's retarded shit and she said
>Anon I love babies lol haha
>Me too let's make some
She laughed but I'm not sure if it was the "plsdontrapeme" type of laugh
>>
>>27654291
Holy shit OP, how did you fuck that up so badly?
>>
>>27654372
That's smooth as fuck holy shit
>>
OP I congratulate you, it takes something special to get cucked by a hooker
>>
>>27654291
Hory shet OP
>>
>>27654291

so you got rejected by a hooker. id make a joke here but i honestly dont care. get another one who cares more about her job.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.