[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /r9k/ I have a date in a half hour. I met a really religious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1458966565932.jpg (19 KB, 308x298) Image search: [Google]
1458966565932.jpg
19 KB, 308x298
Hey /r9k/ I have a date in a half hour. I met a really religious girl who's not very attractive but super sweet and I'm taking her to the zoo. I think she might be a virgin but I don't want to get my hopes up.

Am I going to make it?
>>
If she is a religious virgin she is most likley retarded. Good choice to bring her to the zoo. Retards love the zoo.

Pay someone there so she gets to pet the llamas, then she will give it up to you for sure!
>>
>>27654243
no, because you're obsessed with sex and she's looking for more than a physical attraction

i bet you think small talk is boring.

if she's a virgin, she'll need you to marry her before her mouth touches your cock. if you're posting on /r9k/ on a tuesday, you're a beta loser with a shit job who doesn't have enough money to marry the woman of his dreams

best case scenario you'll be her bitch on a leash

gg hire a prost
>>
>>27654268
>Retards love the zoo.
Yeah, I don't understand this. Only children and really boring people love the zoo. I don't want to sound condescending, but why?
>>
>>27654268
>If she is a religious virgin she is most likley retarded
Why?

>>27654282
>no, because you're obsessed with sex
no:(
>if she's a virgin, she'll need you to marry her before her mouth touches your cock
That's okay
>if you're posting on /r9k/ on a tuesday, you're a beta loser with a shit job who doesn't have enough money to marry the woman of his dreams
:( but something nice is finally happening
>>
>>27654303
Animals are really cute why do you guys hate the zoo
>>
>>27654326
Cute, maybe, but also a little depressing. Pretty boring to watch though.
>>
>>27654268
>If she is a religious virgin she is most likley retarded

t. roastie
>>
File: 1459037953977.jpg (33 KB, 724x485) Image search: [Google]
1459037953977.jpg
33 KB, 724x485
>>27654303
>>27654268
you guys are so mean
going to the zoo and petting the goats is fun theyre really cute
>>
>>27654426
I was thinking this too. I don't know why a robot would think this.
>>27654397
but there's a new baby giraffe who was just born recently
>>
Make sure you down a couple of drinks before you go, who cares, you're better than her. behave confidently, nothing matters and we all die anyway. Have fun
>>
Good luck robot!
Remember to take small change for the petting zoo food!
Have a good time and report back if it went well, just be yourself friendo :))
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.