[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Filthy Hands
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: ym6FwIy.jpg (147 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
ym6FwIy.jpg
147 KB, 1080x1080
Before I even ask this question, check your autism score on whatever test site you need to use. If you are passable for severe autism, just ignore this post.

Now, why would any normal person wash their hands after using the bathroom?

>cue some butthurt fag who will not read the point

So, why would your hands need to be washed? If you are taking a piss, you are handling your dick, which is hopefully clean unless you fail to shower like a human being. Unless your hands are not the only things on your dick, then your dick should be equivilantly dirty as compared to your hands on a regular basis. Washing them clean of that filth will do nothing because you will revert back to the same standard level of dirty hands as you had before touching your dick.

And when you shit? You shouldn't even be touching any part of your body when you shit. Unless you wipe your ass with bare hands, you should not be getting shit on them unless you never learned to wipe.

So why is it so important to others when I tell them I don't even bother washing my hands? They are clean! They literally have no involvement in disposing of waste so they are not even remotely dirty! Answer this if you think you can justify wasting the water and time.
>>
>>27654013
normies aren't always rational
if someone asks just say that you do wash them and everything will be fine
who says you need to be honest?
>>
>>27654086
Nobody says to be honest, but everybody says wash your hands. It's sad irony.
>>
it's a psychological thing dude. there needs to a be a boundary between toilet hands and business hands, and washing or the illusion of washing them will ease the anxiety of the others you are talking to because they will not think of you as dirty
>>
You don't wash your hands when you shit? You're fucking disgusting. There's bacteria
>>
>>27654156
There's always bacteria genius.

>>27654153
This just reinforces the fact that normies are illogical. A psychological hunch of cleanliness trumps actual cleanliness.
>>
>>27654013
Maybe because people don't want to be exposed to whatever it is that's going on with your dick?

Would you be cool with shaking my hand after you saw me stick my hand down my pants and scratch my sweaty dick?
>>
File: kan4_title.jpg (38 KB, 704x400) Image search: [Google]
kan4_title.jpg
38 KB, 704x400
>>27654013
>touching the filthy doorknob and/or door to the baathroom
>touching the filthy stall door

you might as well walk around with a kitchen sponge in your hand
>>
>>27654211
No shame, no game. It's not even gay dude. It's skin. Hell, it's not even weird to touch a guy's dick in a platonic way.
>>
>>27654197
it's part of society my friend. the hunch is good to have around at the very least. if that wasn't in place what would stop us from being like india?
>>
>>27654290
Indians shit in the street making them foul. Nobody cares that they obviously aren't washing their hands, which is even good because their water supply is full of shit! They would get shit on their hands by 'washing' their hands!
>>
>>27654211
that would be a bit weird but I wouldn't be thinking about germs
>>
I dunno op, I guess for the small chance of feces particles on your hands. Urinating though? I have no idea, unless you get the peepee on your hands, but is urine really a biohazard? Maybe if you have an STD, or.you don't want penis sweat on other people, sweat smells doesn't it? For some reason this society has become more and more bubblewraped, and want everything to be supah germ free, even though that doesn't help the immune system much
>>
>>27654013
Wipe your ass, then smell your hand. Does it smell like shit? Is it reasonable to believe that there may be some sort of shit bacteria on your hand if your hand smells like shit? Pissing I agree with though, unless you get piss on your hands.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.