[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw life feels like an MMORPG where the magic or exploring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: WOW-Daily-Quests[1].png (45 KB, 109x180) Image search: [Google]
WOW-Daily-Quests[1].png
45 KB, 109x180
>tfw life feels like an MMORPG where the magic or exploring is gone, every main quest completed, and now all that's left to do is grinding monotonous dailies for the rest of your existence for shitty loot just to maintain said existence

Is this game really worth playing beyond the initial 12 years?
>>
>>27653876
>all that's left to do is grinding monotonous dailies for the rest of your existence for shitty loot just to maintain said existence

The worst part is that even if you become exalted in a faction the mounts aren't really any better than mount you could get anywhere else.
>>
>>27653876
>tfw i quit the game at 20 now im 26 with shit gear and empty friends list

dont even know what to do to be honest family
>>
>>27653876
wow you perfectly described Guild Wars 2 for me
>>
>>27653876

that game was always overrated and a waste of time.
>>
>>27654026
What, life or wow?
>>
you need to get the expansions and git gud for maximum value

ofcourse youll get bored with dailies
but you can access the "Hot Wet Lair" if you are above simple daily level
theres a very warm hole there, great loot, but it might turn into a monster
you can also get your own lair, again, only if you are good, upgrade it to a house or even your very own castle

lost of things to try, infact so many you wont have enough time ever to experience it all

you better git gud
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (82 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
82 KB, 1280x720
I don't know that feel, because I played a game that had so much shit to do, I never even got a fraction of it done.
>>
Is the gf follower Dlc, or is it locked behind another quest? I'm raising my charisma and physical attributes, but my communication skill is piss poor, and I haven't unlocked the car mount either...

I just want to try. To sexual entercourse event, since it gives +2500 confidence, +1200 self worth, and decreases stress levels.
>>
World of Warcraft may be a waste of time but Black Desert Online is a waste of "energy"
>>
>>27654131
Oh god. I sold my maxed account when EOC came out now i'm playing old school and have a 2k+ total level. I've put over a year of my life into that game.
>>
>>27654105
My stats are shit and I spawned in a high level area. No one here has any use for a lowbie and the only reason I've not been one-shotted yet is because I'm carried by my own spawner like the pathetic noob that I am.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.