[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Most scandalous things you've heard girls say or do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: tumblr_o1x97wwqu31uo9dl8o1_1280.jpg (412 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1x97wwqu31uo9dl8o1_1280.jpg
412 KB, 1280x1280
This can be from exes, cousins, sisters, friends, random girls you overheard, etc.

Fucked a black girl who wanted me to call her my "little nigger slut" while she called me ''massa"
I also have a friend who's friend is engaged to some unknowing cuck. She told my friend shes going to get married to him so he can pay her undergrad and eventual grad loans, then divorce.
>>
I heard a girl being fingered in the same room as me.

She might have been fucking actually but it was 5am and I had my back turned so I couldn't tell. But judging by the lack of noise from the male participant I would hence say she was being fingerblasted.
>>
>>27653472
Girl Im currently seeing wants me to call her a dirty little cumslut/whore while I fuck her. Lets me cum wherever I want. HAs some fucked up fantasies she masturbates to but wont physically do.
>>
>>27653504
Some dudes are just stone cold while fucking.

It really weird...
>>
I was sexing a girl while she was on the phone with her Dad and asked her if she wanted me to cum on her face, without breaking the convo managed to work no! ~~~ cum inside
Raising her voice slightly to make it clear those were meant to be an answer. I don't really recall what she said in the ~~~ part, as I was busy focusing on my dick
>>
a girl i know was convinced by her boyfriend to let his brother face fuck her while her boyfriend railed her ass. they did it in a car too.

she was so nonchalant talking about it like it was no big deal.
>>
>I'll let you fuck my ass but you can't kiss me, that's for my bf

Never saw her again after that night.
>>
>>27653567
Sounds like trailer park trash.
>>
>>27653472
Is that Sansa?
>>
File: strut.gif (2 MB, 376x366) Image search: [Google]
strut.gif
2 MB, 376x366
>>27653472
Was at a friend's house in Toronto, around 2am. Woke up to get a drink, looked out kitchen window and saw two people fucking in an alley on a propped-up mattress. Girl had her jeans around her ankles and her shirt lifted up past her breasts.

Girl tells the guy to stop and answers her phone. Her mom was calling her to make sure she was alright. "Yeah I'm alright mom, it's not like I'm getting raped or anything. I'll be home in like half an hour."

My friend lived behind a nightclub and told me that she'd seen people fucking back there before. That I can believe (even though it's disgusting, especially on the garbage mattress, wtf), but what the girl said on the phone to her mom was just, well, scandalous.
>>
Is this the normie containment thread?
>>
>>27653616
not trailer park, but she was pretty trashy. she was kind of hot though. i used to hang around her because she was funny.

that's not even the most degenerate thing i know she did. she cheated on her boyfriend left and right. she never told me this, but i was also a friend with the guy she cheated on, he pissed on her and he cummed on the tattoo she has of her boyfriends name. that's the funniest shit i ever heard.
>>
I have a few

Girl I know fucked her friend's dad to get back at her. Made sure it was set up so that she walked in on them and saw it. It ended up ruining the guy's marriage. She was 17 when it happened so the whole underage thing fucked the family's reputation.

An ex of mine had a thing for bestiality. Came to find out she fucked her german shepard when she was in uni.

My wife is pretty scandalous (for me). She is into incest roleplay, started calling me daddy even outside of the bedroom, likes to be hit and choked during sex, likes to be pissed on, she fucked two of her friends in front of me when we first started talking. A lot of this was overwhelming for me at first but she has calmed down a bit over the years.
>>
>>27653663
Normies owned r9k before foreveralone permavirgins flooded in and "claimed" it. Piss off

>t. robot since r9k was a trial board
>>
>>27653472
I had a Mexican girl who was the same way, but she liked being called a spic.
>>
>>27653472
A girl I used to fuck once admitted to me she used piss-bottles.
She was at least an 8/10 too, not even exaggerating.
>>
File: femaleconscripts.jpg (119 KB, 800x692) Image search: [Google]
femaleconscripts.jpg
119 KB, 800x692
>>27653701
>no longer referring to /r9k/ users as "arcanines"

Robots just sounds lame.

>>27653692
Jeeze. Das fuck'd up, senpai. All dat.

>>27653714
>>27653472
SJWs seem to have a fetish for this stuff. Same way /pol/ loves the dick and getting cucked.

>>27653743
For what purpose?
>>
>>27653472
>all that shit taste in drum and bass
Why are girls such poseurs?
>>
>>27653807
girls just absorb their boyfriend's taste
>>
>>27653782
Yep, she's pretty into feminism, but at the same time believes in traditional gender roles/family values. Basically she wants to be my house slave.
>>
>>27653472
>say yes to going out and then never returning my calls
>>
>girl gets call while my dick is sitll in her from her mother
>put her on speaker
>her fathers in the hospital not in the greatest shape and wants to see her
>her mother asks when she can come by
>she tells her mother shes being held up at work in a very stressed out voice
>tells her she'll come by later if she could
>we continue fucking and she didnt see him till the next day
>>
>>27653926
That is disgusting

Why didn't you call her out on that?
>>
>>27654018
And lose out on fucking her? Why on earth would I do that?
>>
>>27653472
My roommate fucked a Jew and her cousin licked the cum out of her pussy.
I don't allow women in our house anymore.
Fucking degenerates, all of them
>>
>>27653630
Toronto is a hive of degeneracy.
I go there as little as possible
>>
>>27653472
There were 2 15/16 year old "bff" girls in my high school class who let everyone touch their tits, even me and my friends (ugly loser crew). They just enjoyed the shock/attention people got out of it.

Normally we only got to touch above the shirt, but before PE, when the other girls were done, they would let us into the girl dressing rooms and we could touch above the bra. They also did awkward strip dances, although they never showed their vaginas.

I once touched the bare tit of one but she quickly tucked it in when she wasn't getting attention from the others (people got desensitized after a while and ignored it). Sometimes I'd grab one's ass or puss but they usually slapped my hand away without even looking at me. Sometimes they just let it happen, they didn't care one bit.

I don't know how this was even possible. I was ugly and the girls were like 9s. It was pretty well-known that they fucked most of the decent-looking guys in our class though, so they weren't really shameful about their sexual escapades. I also think the teachers knew about all this, but they just let it happen. Luckily not many people had camera phones at the time.

I didn't mean to ramble, but it's something that puzzles me to this day.

>pic semi-related, one of the girls kinda looked like Jordyn
>>
File: jj.jpg (74 KB, 500x308) Image search: [Google]
jj.jpg
74 KB, 500x308
>>27654304
forgot unrelated pic
>>
>>27654267
Yes it is. Since most of my friends that used to live there have moved out of Toronto, I have very little reason to go there myself anymore and I'm glad of it.
>>
her name pls
>>
>>27653472
Source? name? anything?

Please
>>
> In high school
> Hottest chick in school fucks Chad who is in his 20's
> He tells his chad friend, she finds out he told him
> She asks him what he said, he tells her and wanted to know if she was as good as he said
> She promptly goes round his house and fucks him too

> She was 16 (UK so legal but still)
>>
>>27656200

Another one

> Another hot girl I know starts fucking 28 year old with wife and kid
> Whilst his wife is working and kid at nursery she goes round his house and fucks him wearing her school uniform on lunch break, he facials her and it goes in her eye and all over her uniform
> She goes back to school after lunch like nothing happened

She gladly told everybody about this at a party and all of the girls were laughing and congratulating her. This is what makes me not want to have a daughter in case she turns into a mega slut like the girls I went to school with.
>>
>>27656261
Tbh a young girl doing such degenerate acts is hot and I'd definitely fuck her. That being said, if she was my daughter I would've disowned her right away.
>>
>>27656261
She was likely raised by a single mom
>>
>>27656294

Cool if you're the dude doing it, not the dude who would like to fuck her but can't who has to hear about that shit

>>27656311

Actually had two decent respectable parents nice house and everything, just had a screw loose that made her want to fuck guys old enough to be her uncle
>>
File: 1358127787396.jpg (27 KB, 450x317) Image search: [Google]
1358127787396.jpg
27 KB, 450x317
>>27655030
>>27654267
>>27653630

Fuck m8s I just bought a condo in Toronto. I know it's a scandalous place but I'm diving in head first. Can't wait to bag a few sluts for myself.
>>
>>27656261

how do you know this tho pham
>>
Not something said; everyone nearby and I heard a girl getting fucked during lunch in one of the study rooms. She must have realised because they stopped pretty soon. The look on her face when she walked out knowing that everyone heard her was glorious shadenfreude.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.