[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Day 5 of no contact with oneitis Oneitis didn't text or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: pepe.png (139 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
139 KB, 917x871
Day 5 of no contact with oneitis

Oneitis didn't text or call me today.

Perhaps she has given up.
>>
>>27653457
Its only 1pm...she still has time to call you!
>>
>>27653457
don'r worry op i'm sure she's just busy taking chad's cock
>>
>>27653457
Give us some context to the situation and why you are going non contact
>>
>>27653659
Perhaps I should put a small summary of the situation every time I make a thread now.

>Meet girl
>Become friends
>Become best friends
>Start falling for her
>Confess, get rejected
>Try no contact, came crawling back after a week
>She starts becoming distant for the next two months
>>
>>27653457
I saw you posting on day two I think.

I don't know your reasons for doing this but hang in there buddy.

It will be fine
>>
>>27653695
Thanks anon! I hope I can get a positive outcome out of this.
>>
>>27653633
Why is /r9k/ obsessed with Chad's cock?
>>
>>27653522
I'm a britbong anon, it's 7pm.
>>
>>27653688
dick, the only real way f 'confessing' is going for a kiss. it's the only way of knowing what's up. That's for kiddies. once you get to adult, it's getting your cock out. You'd be surprised, honestly m80.
>>
>>27654814
Who the hell wants to see OP's micropenis?
>>
>>27654006
Who wouldn't be obsessed with Chad's cock? He's charismatic and beautiful.
>>
>>27654841
that's not the point. in doubt, get yur cock out. Bitch either gonna frown and you get it back in, or she's going to open her mouth and take it.
>>
>>27654893
I wanna suck on Chad's massive chode.
>>
not oneitis, but i added this girl from r9k on kik a long time ago, she never really talked to me, and yesterday she randomly messages me hi, and i try to talk to her and she just reads my messages and doesn't respond

like what is her deal? is she just trying to rustle my jmmies?
>>
>>27655053
She hates you and wants you to choke on a cock and die.
>>
you can pretend i'm her, anon.
>>
>>27655302
Why would he
>>
You're an idiot, OP.

original robot fuck off
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.