[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright guys, I've decided to kill myself very soon. I think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (42 KB, 846x592) Image search: [Google]
image.png
42 KB, 846x592
Alright guys, I've decided to kill myself very soon. I think I finally made peace with myself. What are the easiest ways to go about this?
>>
Just wait and play video games until it happens naturally

There's no point in killing yourself, anon. You're 100% going to die anyway, and I can offer you a personal guarantee that something enjoyable or amusing will happen between now and your natural death, even if it's just some whore getting smacked in the face by a door or something
>>
>>27653396
Vidya isn't fun anymore
>>
>>27653372
You know once you decide to kill yourself the world has no limits to you.

You can do anything, try to rob a bank, cum on people for lulz, steal shit from people's houses. If you don't believe I. The afterlife then you could even do something worse.

What's the worst thing that could happen to you? You're gonna kill yourself anyway.
>>
>walk into nearest ghetto
>make-america-great-again-baseball-cap.png
>death by tyrone
>>
>>27654466
>What's the worst thing that could happen to you
Imprisonment and raped by Bubba Big Dick in the showers?
>>
>>27653396
This comment made me laugh
>>
If you're going to kill yourself, then why don't you do everything you dreamed of?Do anything you want, and then simply kill yourself.Also you're an idiot by posting this thread anyway.Are you stupid? Don't you know how to kill yourself or what?It's common sense what is the easiest method.However, you probably came here for people to tell you '' don't do it'',which is fine, at least you have a little bit of hope in you.
>>
>>27653372
lostallhope.com

Hanging isn't too bad, nor is lying on some train tracks. Guns are op as we all know, or make an exit bag and use argon/nitrogen
>>
>>27654510
It's not hard to kill yourself before you get imprisoned. Just go ape on the cops and get shot. But before you get caught you will play a real life video game or a movie.
>>
>>27653372
>go to police station
>shit on floor
>resist arrest
>assult officers
>get shot
>cling on to life as much as you can
>get shot some more
>hospital won't be able to bring you back

Make sure you liquidate your assets, and donate them to a reasonable cause. Help someone else not end up like you.
>>
>>27653396
nice logic, I love you Anon, and for me the amusing thing was reading your comment
>>
>>27653372
If you have feelings and likes op, then follow them. If this is just a moment of sadness, then see what you can do to remove sadness. If you've been living a bad life with anhedonia, then maybe it's time to go. I won't tell you any normie "you can do whatever now" response or anything (since if you felt like doing said things you would, anhedonia=no motivation or passion for anything, so why do anything?), nor will I urge you to do it (since misery loves company). This is your choice, and yours alone, you weigh the factors, the opinions you get, and you alone will act. If you see no positive feels in the future, then farewell. Honestly you might be better off with >>27654538 than here, unless you want some tips on how to make a dangerous OD cocktail
>>
>>27653372
Go to a 3rd world country and see how people keep living every day when they have it 100000x worse then you then go back to your shitty meet house and keep shitposting on r9k after realizing how much you really have
>>
>>27654538
Second for hanging. I've bought some rope and practised my hangman's knot. Seems like a pretty guaranteed way to go.
>>
>>27654646
Plus if done right, you wont suffocate, instead you'll pinch your jugular (which doesn't cause pain from what I've heard) and in ~15 secs you'll knock yourself out, then ~15 min later, you're dead!
>>
If you kill yourself you won't have those blissful moments of listening to music. Or those glorious keks at shit posts on 4chan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6JlixM7mno
>>
>>27654641
shut up you filthy faglord
>>
File: 1454523688654.jpg (101 KB, 1024x904) Image search: [Google]
1454523688654.jpg
101 KB, 1024x904
>>27654641
>implying anybody here cares about 3rd world countries
>>
>>27654641
The difference is, they barely know any better. Here, we're subjigated to hifh standards, and are considered filth to not follow them.
>>
>>27653372
I've decided that I'm going to go out via heroin overdose at some point. Just slowly ramp up the dosage as I slip into my psychosis and hopefully it'll be enough to kill me. Seems like a great way to go.>>27654588
>lostallhope.com
>>
>>27654641
Using this logic, visit a more well-to-do neighborhood and become more miserable knowing people have it better than you.
>>
>>27654596
Is donating to trump an option
>>
>>27655069
it's always an option my fellow patriot
>>
>>27655069
All joking aside, if bernie doesn't win, Trump had better. America will become hell 2.0 if Hillary wins.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.