[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fuck feminism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
>you will never be a traditional housewife
>valued for your feminine skills of knowing how to cook, clean and sew
>you will never make a comforting, harmonious household for your traditional husband to come back to
>you will never surrender to your man, let him be your first and let him make all of the decisions because he knows best
>you have no way to travel back to a time when all of this was encouraged and recognized as the right way to live

JUST
>>
>>27653327
Life would be so easy.
Also he wouldn't expect you to piss and fart in his mouth or get fucked by a black guy while he watches.

Timetravelpls
>>
>>27653327
Its pretty much my biggest dream to have a traditional household with a wife who stays home and cooks and maybe works on some kind of art or music or writing while I'm at work

I'm a programmer and I make a lot of money, so I could support her easily, and I'd help around the house too. I just want a quiet life and it sucks I probably won't get to have that
>>
Everything you've described is pretty much a complete myth and fabrication.

You've seriously bought into the reality depicted by advertisements of the day, in fact your photo looks like something out of a magazine. Have some common sense.
>>
>>27653480
But it's not, lots of people did live like that, not everyone, and it didn't always work, but it was real

My parents are exactly like that, my dad worked while my mom took care of the kids. Same for my grandparents. It's the right way to live really
>>
File: feminism jews.jpg (461 KB, 1600x2788) Image search: [Google]
feminism jews.jpg
461 KB, 1600x2788
Feminism is a social construct invented by jews to dirsupt and destroy the western society with malicious ideals.
>>
>>27653327
It's because you are fat.
>>
>>27653480
see
>>27653507
i know it wasn't 100% perfect for everyone all the time but thousands of families got to live that way and i won't get to experience it so let me have my fantasy
>>
>>27653534
nah plenty of fat chicks get that

More likely, it's because she's a hipster and/or lives in an area populated by hipsters.
>>
>>27653665
Fucking hipsters, they ruin everything. My town is full of hipster nu males and feminists. It is bull shit.
>>
you dont actually do fuck all all day
you just want to be a leech

when housewives were a thing, washing, cleaning and all that stuff required effort and time

now it doesnt,unless you have a castle to upkeep, but if you can afford that then you pay for it and do nothing

leech
t. man living alone doing everything himself properly while having a full time job
>>
>>27653327
traditionalism was even worse, you have to be a work horse for some whore that fucks the plumber while you are working long and exhausting hours

there can never be harmonious or a comforting household with a man and a woman in a relationship, that's simply naive, women only want more and more and they can't love men, they need them to provide them the things they love - shoes, kids, vacations whatever

at least nowdays no one cares if you are married or not
>>
>>27653665
>>27653534
im neither of these things, i just live in a small town with nothing but old people in it and im a plain looking shut in
>>
>tfw your mother thought it was 'wrong' and antifeminist to teach you to diet as a kid
>now you're fat and trying to undo the damage of childhood
>>
>>27653916
You sound like my dream wife desu

All I want is someone to talk to and cook dinner with when I come home. I'm rich but I don't like cities so I'm moving out of the city I'm in right now to the country soon, once I can sell my condo
>>
Never quite understood what the motivation for discouraging it was.

But you can definitively have that kind of relationship if he earns well. Was the same back then.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-46C6T0RL3Y
>>
>>27653916
just leave the house or go on a dating site or something

or be my gf

or this fucking rich guy >>27654079

problem solved
>>
>>27654079
how do i meet people like you who want the same thing as me irl? or nearby? in the same country? or willing to have me move? shits getting desperate
>>
>>27653432
>Also he wouldn't expect you to piss and fart in his mouth or get fucked by a black guy while he watches.
Yeah, it's better when you take him by surprise.
>>
>>27654363
1. GO ON DATING SITE
2. LIST YOUR REQUIREMENTS
3 SIT BACK, RELAX, AND PICK FROM THE SELECTION OF MEN WHO RESPOND.

No, this route does not guarantee a 10/10 prince charming, but it guarantees something greater than nothing.
>>
>>27654718
>LIST YOUR REQUIREMENTS
Anon I'm not that guy (clearly) but this doesn't work for people who want to be housewives. That would just get you into abusive relationships. Best way to do it is get college STEM-educated, get a job, get with a guy (in college or while working). If he's the guy say that you'd rather not work and deal with the house instead. Compromise and work 10 hours a week.
>>
>>27654718
in my experience they don't actually want these things though, just a standard modern relationship and they contact you even if you explicitly say you're looking for a traditional lifestyle
>>
>>27654782
>go to college and rack up debt
That's where you fucked up, anon
>>
>>27654843
>debt
Hardly any here. I guess if you're an Americuck you'd consider that relevant.
>>27654832
>in my experience
You actually tried? Post results.
>they contact you even though
Yes. You gotta filter. You've brought this upon yourselves roasties.
>>
>>27653327
Move to the rural south. It's your only hope.
>>
>>27653327

Do what you want, amigo
>>
>>27654782
>If he's the guy say that you'd rather not work and deal with the house instead.
But you're only going to attract retards who fetishize getting financially cucked when you eventually divorce them.
>>
Where would I find traditional women that value child-rearing and homemaking? I need to know.
>>
>>27655208
Are you religious? Try church.
>>
I'm not even a feminist nor a wimin's studies cunt but there's literally nothing wrong with women working as long as their jobs aren't major serious.

It's not fucking hard to use a microwave you dumb fucks
>>
>>27653327
feminism includes this lifestyle as long as both parties agree on it and are happy about it, with both having the same amount of information and support about their own life and the agency they have for choice. I don't understand how you people never get to understand anything fully, all I ever see here are misinformations and half understandings of things. holy fuck people are fucking dumb.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.