[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well I'm dropping out of college for a second time, I just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1459783662181.jpg (707 KB, 868x5000) Image search: [Google]
1459783662181.jpg
707 KB, 868x5000
Well I'm dropping out of college for a second time, I just can't do it.

I'm in a disgusting amount of debt, I'll probably just refuse to pay any of it and see what happens, I'll try keeping all my money in cash and getting a job where I can get paid under the table. If I do a big withdrawal right now I'll be able to keep a lot of cash away from the collectors.

Just fuck my life up.
>>
>>27653071
Why would he be holding the book in space? How is he reading it? Wouldn't he have the book down on earth while his other hand flips the switch?
>>
>>27653103
That's the joke my man
>>
OP if life is so bad, is it possible you just find an average looking Australian woman to marry?

After you gain citizenship (I think you'd have to be here a few years), you can study for free, essentially. Your debt is half paid for by the government, and the only time you have to pay it back is once you income hits such a high level that it's just like a small tax increase.
>>
>>27653103
You're European, aren't you?
>>
File: 1455423505819.jpg (125 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1455423505819.jpg
125 KB, 633x758
>>27653130
I'm done with education, I'm fucking finished. The first time I dropped out it was entirely my fault, I was just too dumb and lazy to do it. The second time I was doing great but I got fucked by the economy, I need a certain number of internship hours to graduate but in Canada there are literally no jobs in my field right now, I can not get the hours, it's over, it's just a waste of money even trying at this point.

My biggest mistake was going to post-secondary school at all, this was all just a fucking mess.
>>
>>27653103

I don't get the image at all. Does the ISS have a nuclear warhead on board? Does it have a computer system used to launch nuclear weapons?

I'm very confused.
>>
File: 1455564974918.jpg (72 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
1455564974918.jpg
72 KB, 709x765
>>27653191
Pepe is trying to kill himself and wants to take the world with him
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.