[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girls doing the spaghetti
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: spaghetti.jpg (41 KB, 620x414) Image search: [Google]
spaghetti.jpg
41 KB, 620x414
Have any girls spaghetti'd at you? It feels like dealing with a stunned animal and you can do whatever you want to it. Is this what daily human interaction is like for Chads and Stacys?
>>
>>27652724
Yea, she was pretty attractive too, she had no reason to do it. I thought pretty girls are supposed to be confident and coherent when talking to others.
>>
It happened once and only once.

And despite everything, I cannot figure out why.
>>
a few times. the most recent was some clearly underage 16 year old girl working at a pet store when i went in to get dog food. she was cute but yea i'm not going down that route
>>
>>27652724
>be ugly
>sis' best friend asks me if l want to join them
>"h-hey anon please teach us how to play poker"
>"sure"
>"o-ok"
>drops cards
>takes 3 years to pick them all up
Lmao needless to say that l slapped the bitch
>>
I don't know if it was technically at me but this girl would always tell me her problems and spaghetti over her crush and shit.
Looking back at it she was a real degenerate but she paid for my stuff a lot so I don't care.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.