[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
discord thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Fhpmsj.jpg (58 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
Fhpmsj.jpg
58 KB, 640x960
does anyone have a link to the /r9k/ discord? I'm so alone maybe just lurking and listening to others talk will help
>>
https://discord.gg/0ulU9wpa9Y6I7zVc

come to mine and you can look at funny memes
>>
>>27652805
>join channel
>first thing I see is a man butt
>>
>>27652935
thats the dunce of the group. A man who claims to be a scoiopathic physcologist who has indirectly killed someone. JUST ignore him
>>
>>27652712
does anyone have a discord channel that's less shitty? >>27652805 is full of weirdos
>>
File: autoerotic pepe 3.png (237 KB, 1548x816) Image search: [Google]
autoerotic pepe 3.png
237 KB, 1548x816
>>27653864
>full of weirdos
Not really mate you're just a normie
>>
>>27653930
not a normie but those memes are just weak
>>
>>27654638
elaborate normie
>>
>>27654728
eh, they aren't very funny. most don't make sense. afaict it's all an inside joke between deg and cum
>>
>>27654813
fair enough but you shouldn't blame us JUST because you're too beta and afraid to interject in a conversation normie
>>
>join a discord channel
>have a girly name and avatar
>chat normally
>trigger a bunch of turbo autists
>get kicked by one them
it was shockingly pathetic yet hilarious at the same time.
>>
>>27654981
>be attention whore faggot
>join community that dislikes attention whore faggots
>get kicked
>l-lol they're so t-triggered r-right?
>>
>>27652712
It gets flooded with normals right away and then collapses under the weight of their collective bullshit.
>>
Just create one and enforce with strict rules. No roasties, no normies, no annoying spam or whatever you're looking for to create a somewhat quality chat. Might have potential for true robots.
>>
>>27655035
>implying there weren't other people with girly names and avatars
stay the pathetic loser that you are.
>>
>>27653930
I will join your discord and participate in the memes
>>
>>27655207
Thank you my good friend I hope you enjoy your time here
>>
https://discord.gg/0g9H8RqKn9G4hprG <-- The only decent r9k discord.

No chicks allowed.
>>
>>27655271
Come with an application please.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.