[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are socially retarded NEET girls real?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1442518879309.png (346 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1442518879309.png
346 KB, 640x480
Are socially retarded NEET girls real?
>>
>>27652576
Of course they are. They're called welfare queens.
>>
crazy cat ladies and housewives
>>
tweakers
>>
>>27652592
lmao im a housewife xD
>>
>>27652576
Yes. /r9k/ doesn't like them because they threaten their special snowflake suffering.
>>
File: 1432185707679.png (218 KB, 600x579) Image search: [Google]
1432185707679.png
218 KB, 600x579
>>27652576
yeah but id guess the ratio of male to females is 10:1

and the females are far uglier and still have had a load of sex for validation

theres also little to no chance of you meeting them, because if they were socially active enough to meet anyone they would get a boyfriend in no time

basically just

give up
>>
>>27652623
No, you are a fat ,virgin man living in his moms basement
>>
>>27652625
>implying

Most NEETs here would kill for a NEET gf. But as always, NEET girls want to date up
>>
>>27652592
>housewives
This.

My mum is one.
>>
>>27653029
we have a winrar here...

AWALT
>>
>>27653029
this

NEETgirls "suffer" until the day they choose to continue their NEETdom as Chad's housewife.

>>27652625
/r9k/ doesn't like them because they have fucking bfs every single one

the rare few that don't think they are the special snowflakes and too good for an r9k bf
>>
>>27652592
>housewives
Ridiculous. I mean sure they're NEET technically but they're not socially awkward in my experience.
>>
>>27653691
where in the phrase NOT IN EDUCATION, EMPLOYEMENT, OR TRAINING does it mention socially awkward?

dumb niggers
>>
>>27653029
How would they live if they didn't? You can't raise a family decently when you're both on welfare. Only nigs do that.
>>
>>27653710
read the OP dumbass
>>
>>27653710
>op:are socially retarded NEET girls real?
No it doesn't say they're socially retarded anywhere in the acronym NEET.
>>
>>27653710
The original topic of the thread was about girls who are NEET AND socially retarded.
>>
>>27653737
Why would 2 NEETs want to raise a family? Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>27653762
Most women will want a family. What reason would they have to date someone who would never be able to provide that?

Obviously exceptions, but I'm not talking in absolutes.
>>
>>27653798
It's 2016 and women need to pull their own weight. NEET women aren't entitled to non-NEET men
>>
>>27652576
Who's the girl in the pic? A fembot?
>>
yeah, I'm wondering whether or not going to see a psychiatrist will be worth it because I'm poor

I haven't attended class for a week because we were supposed to do an oral presentation. I sent her an email with the assignment but she hasn't gotten back to me

not happy desu
>>
I lived in China for a year, there are a ton of neetgirls here.
My 1st girlfriend was a nerd, glasses and only had one friend, she read entry-level books such as Harry potter and etc, never had a boyfriend and was afraid of being outside other than school. Her mother appriciated me alot.

The second one was a mentally ill asian version of fembot and she was the first girl I peed on which felt good, felt really alpha degrading her during sex. She was molested, probably a prostitute or something now.

Third one is beautiful, we still talk and she wants to come over here. She told me she thinks its innapropriet for a girl to have boy friends, she studies, her friends go to parks and stuff, tells me her dreams living with me and of staying home forever, and only go to forest, or similiar.

They are alot like housecats. I don't think there are any NEET whitegirls since even fatcows can get desperate dick, and ugly as fuck boylooking femanons have cults of betas worshipping them.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.