[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finally get a decent job >going to lose my gf because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: rising sun.jpg (46 KB, 508x400) Image search: [Google]
rising sun.jpg
46 KB, 508x400
>finally get a decent job
>going to lose my gf because of it
Just give up. There's no winning.
>>
or you could just focus on yourself for a while and find a new bitch down the line

jus sayin
>>
>>27652276
ah bollocks to it, you probaly didnt like her in the first place

least you got a decent job, could always drown all your troubles on getting shitfaced
>>
>>27652276
Green text why are you going to loss gf because of work
why have you forsaken neetdom
>>
File: fuckbag full size.png (210 KB, 1000x1034) Image search: [Google]
fuckbag full size.png
210 KB, 1000x1034
>>27652276

having a job increases your income, your living standards and your chances for a mate. if your gf is that much of a twat that she does not want you to improve your life, nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>27652309
>tl;dr it's in a different state.
>>
>>27652276
more like
>Be a functioning and contributing member to society
>gf gets attention starved and her ADHD needs me as babysitter
Man, I really hope you don't quit the job over pussy
>>
>>27652276
Sometimes if you want to get ahead in life you have to cut a lot of dead weight.
>>
Seems like the worse thing about not being able to find a job is how people act like you're not even trying.
Man if I were you OP I'd hate my ex with the intensity of a hundred suns if they dropped me when I was at a low point like that.
>>
protip: women are useless and easy, all of them
>>
>>27652332
>whore not willing to commit eventhough it will get her more free shit
>more news at 11
>>
>>27652521
It's the opposite actually, her grandfather is paying for her college full stop but won't pay for out of state tuition.
>>
just get that money nigga and save it, the gf will come when you're ballin in that new coupe stunting on these hoes with the top down nigga real talk fuck bitches get money nigga SQUAD!!!!!!!!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.