[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Talks with a girl, she's nice for him, and surely too attractive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: WDF_1946138.jpg (353 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
WDF_1946138.jpg
353 KB, 1920x1080
Talks with a girl, she's nice for him, and surely too attractive in comparison to him. He introduced himself to her awkwardly, but her smile has both possibility to be sarcastic and a possibility to show confusion why does he tells his name after a conversation. Later that evening, she sends him an invitation on Facebook, which he instantly accepts.

Tomorrow he starts up a conversation, being answered by an offensive "joke"

My fellow robots, to be honest, I don't want to believe in women's inferiority, but I'm fit, nice guy. Maybe I got crooked face, I don't know. if you want to answer my question below, I'll be thankful, if not then thanks for reading.

Can she like me? Was it just A joke? Or was it simply all a mistake?
>>
>>27652267
She is probably pranking you happened with me or she is just being nice
S
>>
Post conversation. Otherwise we only hear your side of the story.
>>
>>27652635
She smiled to me once, saw her also glancing at me sometimes.
Day 0
Shaved off bald, not to impress her but simply for checkinie out
Day 1
Eating at a diner on uni
My colleague from uni comes with girls from his group . They all talk apart of us, my friend is also kind of not so talkative so we sit quiet. (Note: I'm sitting and eating in a cap, because somebody told me I look bad as bald.) One of the girls says sometime that my crush wants to come. Indeed, she comes. They talk, and I grow some eventually some balls to say about why I do eat in cap, and show my baldness. My sympathy lets call her Annie, says that I shouldn't worry, she compliments me that I look good, and we carry out typical short "where are you from" convo. Later, we go out, I approach her once more and introduce myself. She smiles strangely but ok. Later that day as I said before she invites me to her friends on Facebook.
Day 2
I wait for my classes, she comes by and I say "Hey look, I've taken my cap off"
She replies with sarcastic "congratulations" and passes me by, I reply with "what", no reply, she goes away.

Sorry for chaos in the post
>>
>>27653689
Maybe she has a bad day, maybe she is shittesting you, maybe she doesn't like you.

Just test the waters again, but don't invest too much of your time/effort in it.
>>
>>27653840
Well, thanks, anon again for answering
>>
>>27653840
And for advice. Did not want to forcebump btw
>>
>>27653898
>>27653942
No problem man. Though I must say I've never had a gf, so keep that in mind as you consider my advise.

Maybe someone with more experience can give better advise.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.