[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Roommate hate thread my roommate >Christian moralist fundamentalist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 640x960
Roommate hate thread

my roommate
>Christian moralist fundamentalist
>cares more about no premarital sex then biblical prophecy
>I explain to him that your average girl has basically been with 500 guys and that women are only attracted to looks and don't have sex until marriage meant when people married at 16
>snores LOUDLY
>plays Christian wigger rap loudly
>orbits sub attractive women
>berates me from having sex with occasional skank
>has man bun
>believes that personality matters to women
>casually uses profanity like a 14 year old
>claims to be 6 ft. Despite being shorter than me and I'm 6 ft.
>>
>>27651989

>"has man bun"

Yeah I got nothing...
>>
>>27651989
Sounds like an absolute fuck OP. I
Have two roommates who are pretty cool so I can't really contribute
>>
>>27652126
>>27652058
I share a fucking room with him. If he was living in the in the other room it would be great.
>>
>>27652223
Uni student? Same here but I live in an apartment
>>
Man, makes me glad I room with my brother.
>>
>>27651989
I'm an Atheist and I actually think you sound like the shittier roommate
>>
>>27652236
Yeah but I'm changing majors so I have transfer campuses but... I'm getting my own room in an appartment with fellow 20 somethings off campus.

I'll be hopefully with guys that throw parties only on weekends not weekdays or aren't completely bluepilled
>>
>>27652263
I keep my side clean and wear headphones and don't hog the bathroom he doesn't do the first two
>>
>>27652289
Ok fine maybe not.

But women do care about personality and you're delusion if you think they don't.
>>
File: image.png (20 KB, 432x330) Image search: [Google]
image.png
20 KB, 432x330
>>27652307
Get a load of this >personality matters crew brah
>>
>barely ever leaves his room during the week
>ate a slice of cake that I had without asking me
>sometimes leaves his dishes in the sink
>we've never spoken that much to each other
>sometimes his gf comes over on the weekends and they fuck really loudly and it sounds like a rape scene
>>
>>27652352
That's not relevant here because it only considers the perception of personality from online. Once you take it from online to real life that graph has no signifance.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.