[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why wont death come, all the fucking retarded edgy shit ive ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
Why wont death come, all the fucking retarded edgy shit ive ever said and done makes me want to kill myself. I know my mother hates me and thinks im a failure. Why wont she just throw me to the curb and let me die like a dog.
>>
>>27651234
>all the fucking retarded edgy shit ive ever said and done

like what?
>>
>>27651261
Watching shitty anime unironically, memes and being right wing
>>
>>27651234
There's this thing called suicide, anon.

The fact that you haven't done it yet means there's still hope in your heart
>>
>>27651279

lots of people watch anime, enjoy memes and are right wing though, nothing wrong with it

thought you were going to say killing dogs or soemthing
>>
>>27651293
There is but i just want it all to end, ive had enough. Ive disgraced myself and i dont want anyone else to be disgusted by my presence or existence any longer.
>>
>>27651279
Ah, truly the Bastion of a despicable human being.

Get over yourself, dumb ass. We were all 14 years old once
>>
>>27651309
Alot of people do. But they keep it to themselves.
>>
Everyday is a new one and a chance to remake yourself. You can become a new person and put all of the stupid shit you've said and done behind you, it's called learning.

Or just suicide and cement yourself into history, as a loser, good-for-nothing who proved everyone right who had ever thought so.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.