[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you could fuck one of them, which one would you choose and why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 10170886.jpg (164 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
10170886.jpg
164 KB, 960x960
If you could fuck one of them, which one would you choose and why?
>>
>>27651203
I would choose to fuck you, Why, because you are a complete beta.
>>
>>27651203

the straight edge one so I dont get accused of rape later
>>
>>27651203

Right

originagio
>>
>>27651249
>thinking you can avoid being called a rapist in our current year

shiggydiggy
>>
File: skelly001.jpg (2 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
skelly001.jpg
2 KB, 125x125
>>27651203
none tbqthmbf
>>
the third one, first two look like traps and the second one looks like she has fetal alcohol syndrome
>>
>>27651203
Whichever one has the dick
>>
File: robertc_personal_cartoon27.jpg (125 KB, 534x800) Image search: [Google]
robertc_personal_cartoon27.jpg
125 KB, 534x800
>>27651203
You don't 'choose' women anymore, unless you want to start a long term relationship or catch a rape charge. In the future, just looking at a woman unwarranted will be considered a crime for beta to do. Probs already is.

Heres how it works:
>to avoid 'le street harrasment'
Allow her to intiate contact first by looking and smiling at you.
>to avoid "le yes means no, but no still means no! Yes? No?" confusing signals
Let women CHOOSS you via eye contact and do not just P&D her. You got to follow up and lead her on for atleast a couple months now.

These are just two examples, but bitches are legit crazy now a days. Even ethnic ones senpaitachi.
>>
>>27651203
They look pretty at a glance but don't really look all too nice upon close inspection. The far right is pretty enough and has a bum so her I guess
>>
The guy in the back taking the selfie, id fuck some sense into him
>>
>>27651203
Chick on the right, looks like she has the best butt, and I'd like to find out what she had for dinner
>>
>>27651203

Literally none. They're all chestlets.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.