[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone lived on campus as a robot? Are you automatically invited
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: college-party2.png (288 KB, 500x296) Image search: [Google]
college-party2.png
288 KB, 500x296
Anyone lived on campus as a robot? Are you automatically invited to the party if you live in the same building and share the same kitchen? Or are you an outcast there too? Maybe even worse cause they party in front of your fridge?
>>
>>27651141

Ive lived in halls with robots before, at the start everyone is incredibly open and social and will go out of their way to include you - so if you want to be included then dont be a faggot and act sorry for yourself until some 9/10 comes to masturbate you out of your bed sheet fort. Just join in with the fun.

Later on it term you'll be kept in so long as you are happy and fun, though if you are truly a weird autist they may leave you out of house planning for future years.
>>
>>27651205

So basically, living in campus is just the same as living off campus?
>>
>>27651327
Yes. If you are lucky you'll make a few real friends through that forced inclusion phase.
>>
>>27651141
college freshman here
the trick is that if you remember someone's name and wave/say hi when you see them, they will most likely become your friend.

just dont be creepy, which may be hard for some of you. I am the introverted quiet type of autist, so normies like me when I make the effort to smalltalk
>>
Robots do not go to school, you stupid failed normalfag.
>>
>>27652170
Not OP but i did that and it didn't work. I said hi to everyone i knew or was acquainted with but everyone else did that too.
They all formed their groups without me.
>>
>>27651205
I don't know where the fuck you went to school, but this is objectively wrong. College social groups, especially greek life, is completely centered around exclusion. They form their groups almost instantly and if you didn't get in on the ground floor, which by the way is only possible by being Chad or Stacy, then you are fucked.

Finish school OP, but just be prepared for 4 years worse than high school.
>>
>>27651141
I lived in an all-freshman dorm last year. even though I was a recluse I still made friends with people in my hall. when you live in close quarters like that for a year, you're bound to make some friends at some point.
also living on campus was so convenient. I never had to take the bus or drive my car. I never had to cook either since I had a meal plan.

i'm living off-campus now and there's no community feel like there was in a dorm. I feel like all college freshman should experience that
>>
>>27653350
Lol bro.

Hey op, in real life people are pretty open if you engage them first. Simple acknowledgement of people you loosely know helps build a rapport between the two. Especially in college, where you see X group hang out with with Y because they both like Z. Don't illusion yourself before you get there
>>
>>27651141
Really depends on your powerlevel.

I managed to remain an outcast the entire time, but it took serious autism levels.

If you have any normieness inside you and make even a little effort (AND GET DRUNK) you'll probably work out OK.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.