[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey robots, so basically I fucked up, after many "lies"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: black.png (8 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
black.png
8 KB, 2000x1333
Hey robots, so basically I fucked up, after many "lies" to my girlfriend she finally caught me on smoking cigs with a friend, here it goes:

I lie a lot, but I do because I'm afraid of what people say if I tell the truth, so after many lies such as "I bought you a pie!" but not actually buying it, just saying it to make her feel good in the moment, she got to the drop that spilled the water.

She asked me many times before"are you smoking?" "do you smoke?" and to all of that I said no and no and no, she found out yesterday that I did hide that from her for such a long time and she broke up with me, this girl fucking loved me, she lost her virginity to me, we went through a lot of shit together and even a "break" that she wanted, that only lasted for like 2 days because she was too weak to stay in play for that whole time she wanted to actually take it.

when we broke up she told me "if you change I'll give you another chance, but we are breaking up right now, it's up to you if you decide to change and come back with me, or if you just want to forget about this and keep broken up as if nothing ever happened"

I plan to gitgud at school, fix problems with ym family and myself, get my shit together, then coming back to her with an "I'm ready"
I don't wanna take over a month because I don't wanna get cucked, so what do you guys think?
>>
>>27651001
You sound sane, fuck off before people drop retarded advice.
>>
If you love her, get your shit together and get back together with her. You're probably young and stupid, so even if it doesn't work out between you, let it at least be a lesson.
>>
>>27651001

sounds like you are a compulsive liar since saying you bought a pie when you didn't is fucking mental as she's clearly going to find out once she sees theres no pie, you should probably speak to a therapist
>>
>>27651001
Stop lying to her, you wouldn't like if she did the same, it's simple. And if you don't want to tell somethin you did then rather don't do it than lie to her about it.
>>
You could just tell the truth unless you really need to lie. I wouldn't say "don't use this perfect solution ever again" but lying borderline pathologically over things like pie and cigarettes is just silly.

My gf will have an occasional clove. I smoke Spirits all the time. No one cares. Instead of trying to cheer her up with a pie that will never be, try giving her a ride to work if she usually has to walk or bus, or a message after a long day. That requires near zero resources and pretty everyone appreciates that.
>>
>>27652221
This is the worst thing that's happened to me all day.
>>
>>27652477
Well, I suppose that eases the pain a little.
>>
>>27651001
what a fucking retarded post. kill yourself my man. this is an 18+ website.
>>
>>27651001
Why the fuck would you tell someone you got them something when you didn't.

You are retarded
>>
>>27651001
thank your lucky stars. she sounds like a control freak.
>>
you're obviously young, probably very
so this relationship isn't the end of the world
but its better to not smoke than smoke and definitely not worth losing a relationship over
>>
>>27652728
he just tells people what they want to hear, not meaning to lie. he needs to move on from this stupid bitch, see a psychiatrist and work on bettering himself for himself. Not some bitch who wants to keep his balls in a vice and tries to manipulate him through emotional abuse. The relationship will never be the same if he goes back and will most likely fail.

He sounds like he has a personality disorder.. probably borderline.
>>
File: 1410297220525.jpg (34 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1410297220525.jpg
34 KB, 512x512
>many lies such as "I bought you a pie!" but not actually buying it

Are you like some kind of pathological liar? Who would make up getting a pie and not even have anything ready? You don't think she's gonna want the pie? I don't know why you'd even lie about something like that. She never asked for a pie, did she? You just brought it up out of the blue and then you get inside, "Whoops! Guess there's no pie after all!"? Like who would put up with that shit?

Don't get me wrong, I lie all the time to my girl and it's why we've also been having issues. We're on a "break" too (we're pretty much together, I mean we tell each other we love one another and talk about marriage and do sex stuff, etc., etc.). But I've never promised her pies, only not to deliver. That's some next level sociopath shit. No one's gonna put up with getting their hopes constantly up that they're gonna be in Pie Town in a few sweet minutes only to have them broken, only to have them be told that no one is going to Pie Town that day. No one can deal with that shit, that's just fucked up.
>>
gitgud and then just stay broken up
if you come crawling back she will have the upper hand forever and you will be in a permanent state of damage control
>>
you already got cucked OP
>>
>>27652904
You slipted at the end - too much irony.
> 7/10
>>
>>27652904
>tfw no one is going to pie town. :(
>>
>>27651001
>"if you change, I'll give you another chance"
>believing she won't use this against you forever
It's over, desu. You've already cucked yourself. If she had any interest in you, she would've stayed and tried to work shit out. Hell, I can't even stop cheating but my girlfriend stays with me. You're fucked and it'll never work out in the long run.
>>
File: The Pie is a Lie.jpg (252 KB, 1598x1264) Image search: [Google]
The Pie is a Lie.jpg
252 KB, 1598x1264
>>27651001
ITT: why would you lie about pies
>>
>>27651001
You sound like my ex
Absolutely infuriating

Why do you do it?
Why?
It's so ridiculous
>>
>>27651001
What are you even talking about dude...

Original
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.