[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do you deal with loneliness robots? pic unrelated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
how do you deal with loneliness robots?

pic unrelated
>>
File: 1446842348010.jpg (102 KB, 780x928) Image search: [Google]
1446842348010.jpg
102 KB, 780x928
>>27650568
by accepting it

there is nothing to deal with, you just keep it to yourself and accept the fact that at the end of the day loneliness isn't so bad.

It could be worse you could be surrounded by a pack of idiots

But i guess you mean

>tfw no gf/bf

In that case, women are not worth it , don't fall for the 3d mayonnaise
>>
>>27650568
>pic related

fixed, for both your problems
>>
File: Kuriyama.Mirai.full.1609210.jpg (341 KB, 725x1100) Image search: [Google]
Kuriyama.Mirai.full.1609210.jpg
341 KB, 725x1100
>>27650768
mirai a cute!!
>>
>>27650568
smoke weed
drink alcohol
fuck my sex doll
>>
>>27650568

by being autistic so I have no drive to socialize beyond anonymous image boards
>>
>>27650568
there is a very simple psychological bane that is always present inside us, the desire of WANT to be alive is to want something, but as soon as you get the thing you want, then you stop wanting it.

google jacques lacan and have some insight.

Even if you get away from your loneliness that won't help, because we can't be satisfied
>>
he coveted what he did not have and it drove him mad

The curse of life is the curse of want always unsatisfied always unfulfilled
>>
>>27650568
Get friends. Make an effort to connect with old ones who left your life
>>
>>27650568
Immerse myself in video games and live with parents. Get into online gaming communites under different nicknames to chat with people while making up a fake life story so they don't think you're a loser.

But really, video games alone are enough 95% of the time. I just need to play something that requires a lot of time investment.

The nights, when I go to bed and can't fall asleep, are the worst.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.