[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Frogs and Feels/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 23
File: wojak barkeep2.jpg (324 KB, 900x639) Image search: [Google]
wojak barkeep2.jpg
324 KB, 900x639
The tavern is open, grab a chair, grab a drink, share feels.

return of the slavkeep edition
>>
a white russian please slavkeep.

How is your day?
>>
>>27650340
Hey Barkeep.
Surprise me with something refreshing.
I'll need it.
>>
>>27650375
We have this light in-house brewed beer, 4.5% but its cold as fuck and super neat for these hot spring days.

>>27650360
Sure.
I'm pretty good, thanks for asking. Just arrived at my real workplace, noodling with paperwork and listening to some funky jams. Trying to stay in good mood . What about you?
>>
>>27650499
just got a few essays to do for college, not much really
>>
>>27650340
barkeep! it's nice to see you again, i heard some normies got in last time?
oh and can i have a wiskey on the rocks please?
>>
>>27650340
Good morning! I'll take a Bloody Mary.

My cat caught its first mouse this morning. I'm pretty proud desu
>>
>>27650878
Well there is like 6 or 7 different people who make these threads. The original terminally ill barkeep is a different guy, he still shows up once in a few days.
I'm the slav guy from couple of weeks back.

And sure, you got it.

>>27650990
Nice. Mouse in your house/apartment ?
>>
>>27651032
Apartment. We saw it last night and the cat stayed up most of the night to corner it.
>>
hello feels guy, thanks for the cold one ill leave you a tip
i guess you could say things have been going a bit better for me as of lately, of course i don't want to say that out loud because that might jinx it. i recently got a job at a golf course and i actually decent at the job. Better than being locked in a dark room for 3mo watching animu and playing vidya, I also attend school so between work and school i dont have a lot of time to be sad. But hey, at least im making money and have a little in my pocket to get some Steam games every so often so...
>>
File: 1409037293519.jpg (16 KB, 400x295) Image search: [Google]
1409037293519.jpg
16 KB, 400x295
>OP forgot the ambient sound effects

http://crowds.ambient-mixer.com/quiet-jazz-bar
>>
Can I have a vodka martini please?

I just realised I have fucked up my entire life. It only just hit me. I'm cycling between crying and this numbness. I don't know the best way forward. I need to be told.
>>
>>27650499
In-house brewed?

Sure why not
>>
>>27650340
F-First for N-Norway.
>>
>>27651335
Also, I'll have a Gin and Tonic.
>>
>>27651247
Lat it on me.

>>27651335
Sure thing norskie.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 500x500
>>27651281
I'll have a glass of Orange Juice.
I'm too young to drink in my state.
Ever done Psychedelic drugs Bar keep? >TFW too socially isolated and awkward to make friends.
Can't tell if self defeating, or really just kind of strange. Trying acid soon and writing my thoughts to help clear personal biases and get past these invisible obstacles.
>>
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 735x475) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 735x475
>>27651435
Well green text fail.
FUUU
>>
File: 1432550203912.jpg (85 KB, 707x500) Image search: [Google]
1432550203912.jpg
85 KB, 707x500
THIS IS A FUCKING RAID EVERY NEET FAG GET ON THE FLOOR
>>
>>27651435
I'm not the Barkeep though.
It'll probably be fine but still.
I once binged on orange juice and my dentist did not approve.
>>
>>27651542
*pulls out a sawed-off from under the bar*

yo ass is rekt faggot
move along people nothing to see
>>
>>27651569
Can we keep the violence to a minimum.
Or atleast outside?
I have no interest in acute lead poisoning
>>
I got addicted to coke again friends
I was fine with just water for a long time but craving is back now

send help
>>
Just send me over the strongest beer you have in the house, my friend.

My story is short. She's pregnant by me. Probably. But I won't take any responsibility. Not a penny. She's marrying another guy soon. I'm a happy asshole. Why do I feel sad?
>>
>>27651678
Because if it is your child you wont see it grow
Probably
>>
File: 1458450314069.gif (1 MB, 500x394) Image search: [Google]
1458450314069.gif
1 MB, 500x394
I have a exam in 7 hours, and I will have 3 houra to study for it because now I got other shit to do, but I like to procastinate a lot.

How fucked I am?
>>
>>27651247

Ok you asked for it barkeep

>was in a long term, very settled relationship, talks of the future, marriage, children
>realised I really wasn't happy with this person
>met someone new, incredible connection
>ended old relationship, spent time recovering
>started dating new person
>awesome times are had
>suddenly realise new person isn't a sure thing and I have to start from the beginning, all security has gone, begin to worry about everything
>if I lose this person, I'll be even more upset and alone
>fear and regret kicks in for leaving what would have been a lifelong thing
>not sure what to do
>really care for new person but don't want to be hurt
>could probably return to ex partner, be unfulfilled but safe

TL;DR - I've had to start my life again and it terrifies me.
>>
>>27651718
Have a drink on me my friend.

Barkeeper where is my beer?! I'm running on fumes here.
>>
>>27651838
dude I dont see a single bad thing about your situation.

relationships take time to develop. its a thing like any other that requires nurture and care and mutual struggle to improve and remain interesting to the other person.

Dont go back to the sure thing. Its like those people who are in relationships with someone who they dont really like, just because they prefer it than being alone.

You will never truly happy with that old partner if you werent happy the first time with her.
>>
>>27651884
Here's a beer lad. Another one on the house for that stereo binging.
>>
>>27651785
Depends on the subject and if you have some idea what the class learnt so far
>>
File: 1456589051003.jpg (28 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1456589051003.jpg
28 KB, 500x667
man, I could go for a rum & coke right now.

I've been sick as fuck last few days, damn it sucks. 102 fever and shit. thankfully I'm getting batter. been playing fistful of frags too, good shit.
>>
Can I have a pint of Blue Moon please?

I have a shit gpa in college right now so I'm taking some easy classes to get it up. Literally all I want to do is work for the Department of Energy but all the jobs out there require degrees and years of experience, even the entry level jobs. Why doesn't anyone wanna give young people a chance?
>>
>>27650340
Vodka. Straight, please.

How is your night going? Or is it morning? The time all bleeds together.
>>
I know I'm retarded for caring about people on the Internet but here goes
>only have one online friend who I've known for three years
>they don't use 4chan anymore but we keep in touch through phone and twitter
>they have really bad badbrain
>they made their skype message about how they're planning to kill themself (they aren't the kind of person to say this for attention) on May 5th
>won't respond to my messages
Ive been trying to find a number of someone who knows them so I can warn them, they'll hate me for it but I don't want them to die, the only information I already know is the college they go to, but if they don't actually kill themselves that would just cause a shitload of trouble for them
>>
>>27651983
It is how it is anon. You are now aware that you are born in the literally worst time in history of humanity. Sure, average person's life is cozier, we live in times of electricity, hygiene and delicious food, easily available entertainment.
But it was never harder to get a girl, a job or friends, things that actually matter.
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 500x598) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 500x598
>>27650340
Jack Daniels on the rock, please.

Man, whenever I think about getting a gf, it feels so unreal that I literally don't even dream about it. How do people make girlfriends? For me it feels as difficult going to te moon, yet it feels like a walk at the park for some other people. I'm jealous, robots, I'm so jealous.
>>
whiskey

im so bored. there is nothing, im dead inside, i wake up inside a prison room and theres nothing worth doing and its gonna be like that forever wow much boredom im bored of writing posts like this no one cares big deal boo hoo
>>
>>27651838

>boo hop I'm a chad I can't stop fucking bitches omg my life sux
Fuck you god damn normie gtfo of this tread
>>
>>27651838
The problem isn't with the new person, it's that you can't deal with the thought or possibility of being alone.
Don't blame new guy/girl for your issues and certainly don't run to the boring thing you finally left.
>>
>>27650340

jameson neat, and a dark beer

put myself through college doing manual labor living rent free on the back of a ranch

did that for three years, and now I'm living in japan teaching english as a sort of reward for myself

25 years old and don't really care about getting married, even though I dated throughout highschool/college

feeling pretty chill about things right now. how's your day going barkeep?
>>
>>27650340
Hi slavkeep, anything to celebrate, really.

I'm in love and it's been confessed and she likes me back. She's driving all the way to my state to meet me this weekend. I don't even care that much about avoiding wizardhood, I just want to spend time with her and make her happy.
I suppose people will tell me it will go wrong no matter what but I don't think so and I am happy. So there. Maybe this is my last drink in this place.
>>
File: RareElliotPepe.png (678 KB, 473x704) Image search: [Google]
RareElliotPepe.png
678 KB, 473x704
>mfw taking all my college classes online
>mfw part time job with short shifts
>job is walking distance from my house
>live across the street from a dollar store and a indian gas station that sells me booze even though I'm not 21

>mfw I can stay inside basically all day like a neet smoking weed and getting fucked up and watching anime on netflix and only leaving the house a few times a week to do my easy job for a few hours for weed + beer money

I feel like some sort of neet-normie hybrid. feels good man
>>
>>27652213

See you next week, dingus. Remember, nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it. That goes for you, and doubly for her.
>>
For the first time in life I can say things are looking ok, I am finishing my degree, started working out and improving, socializing with more people, I am hyped up for what the future might bring, the only thing missing is love, which is something I never had.

There's this girl which is a friend of a friend and he sometimes invites her to play steam games with us I kind of like, but we haven't talked in private or anything, my friend tells me she's going to study abroad this year. I am developing feels for her, she has great humor and looks good, but dunno if I should say it now or wait for her to come back in 3-4 years when I've got my shit fixed up.
>>
>>27652243
forgot to add
>dollar store has 5-packs of tendies, huge jugs of soda, fritos, funyuns, every sort of neet food i could ever imagine

PRAISE THE LORD
>>
File: 1449353424165.jpg (74 KB, 500x493) Image search: [Google]
1449353424165.jpg
74 KB, 500x493
i dont care about any of you

i dont read posts or give (you)'s, all this shit is the same regurgitated bullshit for centuries, you're not special, interesting or worth listening to and this post is no different

its all just
>>
>>27652243

>watching anime on netflix

Jesus christ, I'm always amazed that people who want chinese cartoons will brag about watching the absolute bottom-of-the-barrel fucking chinese cartoons. It's like saying you smoke cigarettes, just to realize you smoke fucking Kools. It's like saying you like whiskey and realizing you only buy old kentucky. It's like saying you like women, but only trying to fuck obese trailer trash.
>>
>>27652120
I'm in the same boat, more or less.

>25
>one relationship, ended 5 years ago now
>banged 5 girls, all 5 of which came on to me
>last time got laid a year ago
>got rejected roughly a dozen times in the past year alone
>have this inner feel where I feel compelled to go out even though I dont enjoy clubs and pubs that much, solely for the reason of trying to find someone because staying home reminding myself that I am not even trying is unbearable
>friends dont want to come on to women with me, which severely narrows my choices
>one friend that actually is up for the task is a degenerate women-hater who refuses to kiss girls and openly says that he just wants to pump and dump, which unironically even further narrows my choices
>worst part is when you are drunk, walking home alone, listening to some feelsy shit on your phone
>realize I already spent half of my 20s, prime of my youth life, alone

I share your baffledness regarding how do people get fucknig girlfriends. I have hobbies, I am self-sustained and have job, my own place, the works. I do not feel entitlement in any way, I am merely curious how does it take this fucking long for the game of numbers to spin my own way. I want someone to cuddle with and travel now when I am still young, not when I am 35 and some random rostie settled for me because she got 5 good years left in her.

Its an odd feel. Constant failure but also constant need to try again becase not trying would make me kill myself.
>>
>>27652243
Its nice to see another robot being happy.
>>
>>27652280

How's being 19? You salty?
>>
>>27652282
I really only watch Devil is a Part-Timer for the relatable feels
>>
>>27650340
Hey man, I haven't seen my gf in two weeks and I'm missing her like crazy. Can you tell me something to take my mind off her?
>>
>>27652314

Relatable isn't a fucking word, dingus. Literally fucking kill yourself. Even your NEET hobbies are fucking entry-tier and meaningless. You have the power to invest your energy into an endless stream of quality entertainment, and you choose the most basic shit. I bet you watch it fucking dubbed you literal shitstain.
>>
File: relatable.png (30 KB, 711x451) Image search: [Google]
relatable.png
30 KB, 711x451
>>27652368
but relatable is a word, dingus
>>
>>27652368
>watching something undubbed
>in language you do not understand, langugage which is dynamically fucking flat as shit and has zero emotional nuances, where literally every single syllable is over-exagerated to the point of almost being a parody of itself

You are fucking retarded.
>quality entertainment

As if you watch hidden gems of european cinematography. You are the same shitlord as he is, watching kids cartoons in what are probably your mid 20s. Get a fucking grip.
>>
>>27652411

>dictionary.com

Oh god. I can hardly take it. Please, link me urbandictionary next you illiterate degenerate.
>>
Just a water please.
I feel sick and I haven't even started my assignment due tomorrow. I am so fucked.
>>
>>27652421

>RUB A DUB DUB THANKS FOR THE GRUB

stop projecting so hard. your naruto fascination is unhealthy.
>>
>>27652447
I am not a degenerate anime watcher, but nice projection there kiddo
>>
>>27650878
There are tons of normalfags here almost every time. There's at least 1 here now. I just searched for "my gf".
>>
>>27652453

You have a pretty interesting kneejerk reaction to "DUBBED IS BETTER" for not being an anime watcher, dipshit. You should lie better in the future, dinkwad.
>>
>>27652368
>thinks "relatable" isn't a word
>uses "literal" incorrectly
>calls others illiterate
>>
>>27652472
I play japanese video games, hobby that vastly transcends your pleb passive entertainment form.
>>
>>27652480

>I honestly used to put this in every single English essay that I wrote. I am an A*-predicted English student who is really passionate about the subject, and I can confirm this: RELATABLE IS NOT A WORD. I was devastated when I found out, and when you search it online definitions come up, but I can promise you: it isn't a word. I know it's ridiculously annoying because it's such a useful word, except it's not, because it doesn't exist.

Here's another jaded soul from internet who has experienced the same delusions you have, but at least this one was able to recognize their mistake. See those red lines under relatable when typing it into the field? Yeah, that's not a fucking mistake, you are literally illiterate.
>>
>>27652522

Nah. I mean, I'm proud of you for communicating your position, that's a difficult thing to do with the level of autism you operate under, but in all actuality, I'm reasonably certain that you suck off dogs. I'm not saying you don't suck dogs off well, I'm just pointing out that you often massage red knots with your tongue.
>>
>>27652538
>in the Oxford dictionary
>in the Merriam-Webster dictionary
>not a word

fuck off niglet
>>
>>27652325
Why does someone with a girlfriend post on r9k?
Let alone in the goddamn feels thread.
>>
Barkeep, I need some support and advice from some robots but I have a vagina. Can I stay for a drink or should I just go and kill myself for being a dumb roastie cunt?
>>
>>27652642
Barkeep here, I got plenty of relationship experience. Shoot.
>>
>>27652590

It's not in the Merriam-Webster, google search now and you won't find a thing. Blow more out of your ass, though, and maybe a nugget will pop out, but no luck this time.

Oxford has it, but this NYTimes piece discusses that it's not an established word.

>http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/15/magazine/15onlanguage.html?_r=0

Feel free to read up on your non-word. I have an idea of what arguments you'll shit out now, so please, defend your ignorance. I'm happy to call you a retard.
>>
File: user.png (16 KB, 448x448) Image search: [Google]
user.png
16 KB, 448x448
>>27650340
hey barkeep, a rum and coke if you please,

Its been over a year now since my onenitis married another man and I cant get over her. I thought time was suppose to heal all wounds. This one wont go away. I really did love her barkeep. No one wants to hear it anymore in my life but inside I feel like im dying. I cant escape this misery and with my parents fighting everyday I dream of escape by suicide.

>TFW when christian
>TFW afraid of hell

I dont know what to do anymore Barkeep. All i can do is sit here and drink
>>
>>27652663

I'm fat and disgusting and I wonder why everyone hates me and 4chan is my only friend. Should I fucking kill myself, or just continue blaming my mother for all of my problems?
>>
>>27652049
>they made their skype message about how they're planning to kill themself (they aren't the kind of person to say this for attention) on May 5th
RIP friend
>>
>>27652680
Lose weight, acquire chad, escape your mother's company.

All of which is easily achievable within a year.
>>
>>27652120
>make good feel post
>Chad replies
That must be annoying.
>>
File: word.gif (53 KB, 689x605) Image search: [Google]
word.gif
53 KB, 689x605
>>27652664
>it's not in the Merriam-Webster
>>
>>27652663
>I got plenty of relationship experience
What the fuck why are you doing this shit then?
If you want a bar thread and HAVE to have it on /r9k/ at least don't appropriate the robot culture so that you absorb any potential for a decent place for robots to feel and chat.
>>
>>27652707

>http://www.slate.com/blogs/lexicon_valley/2014/04/11/relatable_the_adjective_is_everywhere_in_high_scchool_and_college_discussions.html

Do some research, kid. Relatable is as much of a word as "crank dat" is a phrase. If you want to speak like a modern era nigger, then have at it, but nobody important will ever be impressed with your literal shithead interpretation of the English language. Look up the word in an actual dictionary, and you'll find dick, but of course online resources will include it, in order to cater to people like you.
>>
File: 1439308638736.jpg (48 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
1439308638736.jpg
48 KB, 500x380
>itt a dindu who failed remedial English gets the lesson he never stuck around for
>>
>>27652737
Because its not all black and white, its not like you are either a wizard or a chad.
Just because someone fucked couple of fat chicks and you never fucked anything it doesn't really make me a desirable person or anything.
>>
>>27652664
Literally nowhere in that piece does it say it's not a word, just that it's an odd word like "reliable"

In fact, it actually calls it a "word" multiple times.

Lmfao you fuckin' dunce
>>
>>27652737
Why are you so triggered by Chads? How does my presence here violate you in any way?
>>
>>27652800
>claims "relatable" isn't a word
>links an article confirming the opposite of his argument, twice
>first line of the article "I first encountered the persistent abuse of the word "relatable" while teaching college classes in 2011 and 2012"
>THE WORD RELATABLE
>the article proceeds to not once say "relatable" isn't a word
>being this retarded
>ever
>>
>>27652832
I wouldn't worry too much, it's an unusual situation for sure but you are overreacting to me. Maybe he was just browsing around and checking others out.

If he didn't bother to remove it from the toolbar thingy, he is probably not that secretive about it. You should ask him in a semi-serious way "sooo I saw wthat you have that thing bookmarked, should I be worried?", and then judge based on his response.
Communication solves everything.

If you intend to get serious you should probably get STD checks together. Though that's what you should do with anyone regardless of who they fuck.
>>
File: help.png (738 KB, 646x437) Image search: [Google]
help.png
738 KB, 646x437
guys, I think I'm becoming bi, and I'm worried. I've always considered myself a straight man, but as of recently man, I don't know. I've been seeing these pictures of little cute twinks posted everywhere and it just keeps me hard like no other. Goddamn man, I don't want to be bi. I don't want to be even more of a degenerate. Is suicide the only option? Can I stop my brain from heading this direction? I just see these cute little smooth twinks and their soft smooth cocks and I can't stop myself from wanting it
>>
File: K3K.jpg (28 KB, 407x428) Image search: [Google]
K3K.jpg
28 KB, 407x428
>>27652800
>MOVING THE GOALPOSTS THIS HARD

Get a grip, anon!
>>
>>27652916
You only want it as a substitute because you cant get girls
Once you fuck a chick with massive soft tits it will all go away.
>>
File: 1459543409950.jpg (25 KB, 429x297) Image search: [Google]
1459543409950.jpg
25 KB, 429x297
>>27652962
What if it doesn't go away though
>>
>>27652982
Get grindr and try then. Take a dick up your ass and you will know for sure, you can either love or hate that kind of thing.
>>
>>27652808
Just that it's not black and white doesn't mean that everyone is a robot. There is a scale and you're on the very normalfag part of it.
>>
>>27652902

I think you're right. Our sex life is absolutely incredible and I'm probably the most female shaped thing in the universe. I'm not worried about his sexuality, just a bit concerned about the hook up side of things. I wouldn't want to be starting something with someone who was experimenting in something like that.

To be fair, he told me (before we got together) he'd had a dry spell for a long time and had no reason to lie (we were best friends) so he's probably just on there to watch men fuck each other, which I have no problem with.
>>
>>27652825
This could have been a good the only place for robots to chat and feel with similar people.
Every other board, every other website and every place IRL is just you people. This could have been the one place that was decent for robots.
>>
File: 1454887578279.jpg (80 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1454887578279.jpg
80 KB, 633x758
>>27653022
goddammit man
I never asked for this feel
>>
>>27653092
Wouldn't you rather have "normies" (not really but whatever) around to talk to and give you advice. Sheltering yourself in a homogenous environment will never bring you change. Its as if you enjoy being what you are.
>>
>>27652920
>>27652880

Use relatable for the rest of your life. I mean you, specifically, because both of these posts are you. You'll continue to be a retard, but at least you can't claim that nobody told you otherwise.
>>
Sup Slavkeep

Bourbon and coke for me please

So here I go,
Life is shit right now.
I dropped out of college. It fucking sucked so I decided to quit. Hoping to start again next year.
I moved out my mom's house, so I'm living alone right now. Location is pretty good, but living alone in a small appartment just make me lonely.
I was never a rich person but not poor either, but now that I have to pay rent and do my own groceries really keeps me with only a little cash for the rest of the week.
I met this girl which I immediately got feelings for while I was going out with friends. We really connected and all, and she even texted me just after she got home. We text often, and I see her every so often aswell. I dont know if she likes me, because she spends a lot of time with me and still goes around to talk with other boys. I got this story how she and a friend slept over at my place, but thats for a little long.
Now she asked me to go with her this weekend. I dont know what to expect or what to do. Do I make my move ? As I said, she slept over but not in my bed, I just knew her back then. I was suggestive but wasnt pushy.
I really like her, but I dont know what she wants. If she friendzones me Im gonna be devastated.
Also I learned my mother is depressed, and im prone to depression aswell which doesnt really help with the acne Im experiencing now
So yeah, thats how it is slavkeep

TL; DR dropped out of college, in love with girl which I dont know if she likes me back. Living alone, prone to depression.
>>
File: tfw.png (109 KB, 824x637) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
109 KB, 824x637
Line up three wise man, I need a fix of Jack, Jim and Johnny.
>>
>>27653223
Go with her where this weekend? If you get to see her beforehand definitely call her on it. Say something along the lines of how you like her and would be up for giving it a shot if that is something that she is interesting in. Otherwise she should just tell you right away just to clear things out so that you can remain friends if you simply misread her signals, that way you can at least still be friends before it gets serious.

Naturally you do not reveal the power level.
You can do it anon.
>>
File: feels bear man.png (125 KB, 332x450) Image search: [Google]
feels bear man.png
125 KB, 332x450
>tfw ex gf unfriended me on normiebook
Truly the last nail in the coffin, lads.

inb4 ree, not all of us are fucking khhv

i am a NEET though if it's any consolation
>>
>>27653163
I wouldn't go to such a place to change, i'd just go to hang out.
If i want normalfag advice i could go to any other board.
>>
>>27653292
>tfw ex didn't unfriend you
>instead she dyed her hair red and started posting pics every day, which you would see first thing in the morning before going to work and then be depressed all day
>oh she also has a new boyfriend

Literally deleted fb for her. Couldn't stand to watch that shit. Did more damage than good to me desu, I have no idea how to meet new people now, feels isolated as shit.
>>
>>27653274
I meant go out in going to a bar, pub, club etc. Just having a few drinks, dance etc.
Thanks anon, i feel like this is going to be out a make it or break it point
>>
>>27653351
You should enjoy this feeling while it lasts, the uncertainty. You like someone and there is a good possibility for it to be reciprocated to you. Because it does feel nice.

If it backfires, remember not to torture yourself with selfcringe or whatever, because I also know what that feels like. I am a fairly insightful person, I spot bullshit from a mile away, but I also must admit that I have mistook plain friendliness for female affection more times than I wish to get rejected for an entire life time.

Basically you don't know until you try, and you have to try in order to succeed. Chin up and have fun.
>>
File: kill me.gif (31 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
kill me.gif
31 KB, 500x492
>>27653339
Goddamnit I had to sit through that too. Depressing as fuck. Especially since she had like 3 boyfriends after me and they were all Asian because she was a massive koreaboo. She even told her friends behind my back that I'd put her off white boys. Years later, having discovered 4chan, I now realise how much of a meme that is.
>mfw literally put a girl off an entire race
>>
>>27653423
Ehh I guess I may as well bitch a bit.

>date a chick from age 16 till 21
>we break up, dont talk for a year
>meet up for a week after a year, she admits that she fucked a bunch of guys, like 7 or 8 inbetween
>emotions are kinda dull, more suprised than anything, but we still have casual fun
>she goes back and gets a new boyfriend, this lasts for a year again
>she gets dumped
>we meet up yet once again, she is more mature now, more open to things in bed, I realize I really feel attracted to the person she grew into, we have the most amazing time you can have, all of which
lasts for ten days or so
>she goes back to her uni, we entertain the thought of living together but I back out of it because it would mean her coming to my neck of the woods which would ruin her career and everything
>she literally gets a new boyfriend 5 days from that
>moves in with him after 3 months
>still texts me randomly once in a few months because we are "on good terms", but it still hurts and ruins my day with feels
>realize that in the past ten years or so that I knew her I have never once spent any time with her where we were strictly friends
>loathe the moment when our path cross because its simply gonna feel weird not hodling her
>>
>>27653524
Fuck man you definitely fell for the "it doesn't matter what I did in College!" meme.

Sorry to hear that though, sounds all kinds of shitty
>>
>>27653624
I don't even know anymore. I feel like I am missing out, like my life took a turn for a dead end street and she is moving forward. I have no doubts that in the long run her current boyfriend is better for her than me, absolutely no doubts. And I sure am happy for her.

It's just... I dont have a clear view and opinion on her anymore. I don't know what to think of her at this point. She is by far the most perfect person for me, other girls so far havent managed to get even near that level. But at the same time... I dont want to say that she is a slut because she isn't, sans that one summer of random hookups, but she definitely shows signs of that typical female behaviour and psyche, one where all males are easily repleacable. They just dont develop feelings like men do. Almost as if she is okay if her life is a continuous turn of year or two long relationships that continuously end and new ones start right after.

W-e we are all going to make it, right?
>>
Hey barkeep, sazerac please. About to graduate in a month, girlfriend wants me to move back to my home state for her, don't know what I'm doing with my life, there's so many opportunities elsewhere. Don't wanna break her heart, but don't wanna be stuck in my stagnant old hometown.
Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.