[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no dumb blonde gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: SaraJeanUnderwood8Assshot.gif (2 MB, 396x400) Image search: [Google]
SaraJeanUnderwood8Assshot.gif
2 MB, 396x400
>tfw no dumb blonde gf
>>
>>27649966
These girls are fun. But have you ever met one that is actually really really dumb?

It's hard to relate to them at all. But sometimes they are so stupid that they can't recognize your spaghetti or beta-ness. So it's pretty great
>>
>>27649966
>tfw just a want a typical dumb blonde Stacey gf
>>
>>27650090
>>27650033

Yeah when I read threads of robots here wanting smart "nerdy" gfs I simply don't understand their mentality.

Why would you want that?

The dumber the better, it's always been like that.
>>
>>27650197
They're too stupid to realize what's good for them. Having a gf as smart as you or smarter usually has spelled trouble for men of the past, and it's no different today. There is the problem of kids getting most of the smarts from their mother though.
>>
File: 129629603474.jpg (44 KB, 482x485) Image search: [Google]
129629603474.jpg
44 KB, 482x485
I feel that if I had a really dumb gf it'd be akin to fucking an animal. Neither know any better and it starts to border on abuse. I should probably get over my issues regarding using people for my own good, everyone else appears to do it.
>>
>>27650197
>>27650442

Second anon has a point. Don't breed with the stupid unless you're fine with having sub-standard children like 90% of the population. Breed with somebody closer to your intellect. Especially if you believe that nurture beats nature and want to be the working man who is rarely home to read to the children.
>>
>>27652258
>2016
>wanting to have kids
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.